STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol:

I tried my best to track the sushi I ate tonight, this tracking **** is not easy if you go to a local restaurant.
Fix'd.

I still want them damn 2 for $5 burgers smh.

"You happy now, *****" (Name that show)

Good thing is I starved and ate breakfast late, so I just finished my last meal. For once I'm full. Not sleeping hungry tonight [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's not hard
laugh.gif

You just have to be selective in what you eat, as in having the macros available to you.
You don't know what its like to cut, shut up.

laugh.gif

if bigboss buys a protein bar imma crap my pants.
I spent $100 on Quest bars and chips this week alone 
laugh.gif

Protip:

After your oatmeal is done break up a chocolate chip cooke dough bar in it and throw it in the microwave for 30 more seconds, straight moneyyyyyyyyyy son!!

I also poured some of my cake batter protein shake in with it just to see what it was like, Im being fat even when on a cut 
laugh.gif

if i get in the gym today... i feel a DL PR coming!!!
that philly Steak sub last night and fries got me feeling like i need to lift now

if bigboss buys a protein bar imma crap my pants.

I spent $100 on Quest bars and chips this week alone :lol:

Protip:

After your oatmeal is done break up a chocolate chip cooke dough bar in it and throw it in the microwave for 30 more seconds, straight moneyyyyyyyyyy son!!

I also poured some of my cake batter protein shake in with it just to see what it was like, Im being fat even when on a cut :lol:
If I ever spent $100 on protein bars I'd have 100 bars [emoji]128520[/emoji]

Chest day. Gonna try to hit 300 for 2. I gotta attempt 310 next week.

I forgot to tell yall, I was trying to be a big man and carry all of my prep meals back down to the basement where my room is. I tried to open the door. Why THREE TUPPERWARES FELL IN THE MOP BUCKET WATER. I freaked out. Then more fell in. I almost passed out.

...My tupperware never opened and no leakage got inside.

BRUH. That prep meal Tupper ware on Amazon is A1!!!!

Back/biceps today. Weighed myself, im 213 now. Im not even cutting :lol:

I was wondering... Those ez bars they like what 10/15lbs right? Thats standard for all or r some lighter/heavier than others? Im asking cuz my gym only has 2 and the one i normally use was being used so i grabbed the other one for bicep curl. I increased the weight from what i normally do and it felt lighter than usual. I tried comparing the 2 bars after i was done and the other one was free but it was hard to tell since i wasnt exactly fresh (that was my last lift of the day)

Just benched 300x2. New pR. That 310 going up next week.

#cutlife

I see u! :pimp:

if i get in the gym today... i feel a DL PR coming!!!
that philly Steak sub last night and fries got me feeling like i need to lift now

I felt it.....through the power of greySkull

New DL PR 477 (yea ima take every oz for credit)
Last PR was the 460 4 weeks ago.
Felt good. Did a bunch of reps before hand. I feel like 5 plates was do able. Thats the goal before the end of the year now 18 more lbs away. I feel it.

Back/biceps today. Weighed myself, im 213 now. Im not even cutting :lol:

I was wondering... Those ez bars they like what 10/15lbs right? Thats standard for all or r some lighter/heavier than others? Im asking cuz my gym only has 2 and the one i normally use was being used so i grabbed the other one for bicep curl. I increased the weight from what i normally do and it felt lighter than usual. I tried comparing the 2 bars after i was done and the other one was free but it was hard to tell since i wasnt exactly fresh (that was my last lift of the day)

Just benched 300x2. New pR. That 310 going up next week.

#cutlife

I see u! :pimp:

Free EZ bars are 25lbs.

thanks bro! :smokin

I felt it.....through the power of greySkull

New DL PR 477 (yea ima take every oz for credit)
Last PR was the 460 4 weeks ago.
Felt good. Did a bunch of reps before hand. I feel like 5 plates was do able. Thats the goal before the end of the year now 18 more lbs away. I feel it.

Congrats man. I would take every oz. Of you picked it up it counts lol...

For anyone that tracks macros whats you daily intake and split look like? List your current goals as well. 

For anyone that tracks macros whats you daily intake and split look like? List your current goals as well. 

Don't know if I'm speaking out of my @$s, but I always kind aheard it was a 40/40/20 split. 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats. Obvioulsy it depends on bodyweight and goals from there. Maybe this is a start for you.

Back
Top Bottom