STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I mean your gym was trash anyways. Better for you. Lol. Look at the bright side.

PF is conveniently $10/month but you can't make no gains there. Cardiovascular gains, maybe.

I gotta walk a mile to the train (15-20 mins) and then a 30-45 minute trip to the gym. 90 min workout So it takes me about. 4 hours total just to get to the gym, train and get back.

If you got a car, you're more than good. If not, better get to walking like I do lmfao.

Last edited:
Just did legs:

Squat this week was:

235x4
265x3
280x2

Knee wraps make a big difference. I'm sitting there like "no way I can't be cheating right now"

Maybe cause I'm used to struggle out of the hole squats due to my bad knee.

I mean your gym was trash anyways. Better for you. Lol. Look at the bright side.

PF is conveniently $10/month but you can't make no gains there. Cardiovascular gains, maybe.

I gotta walk a mile to the train (15-20 mins) and then a 30-45 minute trip to the gym. 90 min workout So it takes me about. 4 hours total just to get to the gym, train and get back.

If you got a car, you're more than good. If not, better get to walking like I do lmfao.

:rofl: u right. Ima ask these new places i call a few questions...

"Is dl/squatting in socks allowed?"

"Yall got 100lbs dbs???"

:lol:

Ya man i walk 25/30min both ways to this place. Im not trippin if its an hr both ways....itll get my calves right :lol:

Oh im def gonna complain. I wanted to argue but whats the sense in arguing with someone whos clearly an idiot. Ill find elsewhere to go regardless, dont matter if its a longer trip.
Crossfit gym brah. You can throw weights everywhere. Come join the dark side

:wow: Bruh..u could fly to the west coast in the amount of time you spend in transit/working out. That's crazy...nothing closer to you? What are u doing, bro? :lol: I'm guessing u work a 9-5 also...insane!

:wow: Bruh..u could fly to the west coast in the amount of time you spend in transit/working out. That's crazy...nothing closer to you? What are u doing, bro? :lol: I'm guessing u work a 9-5 also...insane!
LMAOOOOO I was supposed to have a car by now, bUT had a set back. I should be good by my bday with a new place/car (April).

Nah, I work afternoons/mornings 5 days and 3 days I have school before/after work. So certain days I'll leave at 10am, and don't get back until 9pm after gping to work/school/gym.

There is one closer gym to me. But it's way more money. I can do whatever at my gym too cause I've been there so long. I even keep a locker there. Had to weigh pros/cons.

Imagine how long it'll take me when it snows. That's what I'm scared of [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And my mom live upstate, so not like I can borrow her CAr [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Ya man thats one reason why i go to this place. Cost and it being close. Plus theres a pool and sauna. But fk all the bs

Jesus crise fam. You really look like you on dat sauce between the elite calves and that picture a few pages ago. I hate you and your genetics
thanks lol 

product of hitting the stairmaster 2x a week and farmer walks #cutlife 

just hit the gym on base did 

15 min on the bike (resistance 25 for 12 mins then on 18 balls to the wall for 3 mins)

2000 meters on the rower

3 x 10  tricep pulldown hammer curls (dropset from 120-150)

2 x 2 deadlifts (385)

3 x 8  deadlifts (225)

sitting at my desk right now like fml 

Last edited:
Man why y'all want big calves :lol:

#TeamChickenLegs #TeamNeverTrainCalves

Man im bouta start eating cornbread everyday

Ahat man :rofl:

Boss with that high cut calf though. :wow:

Last edited:
Man **** it. Im good at this place til end of the month. In the meantime ima find a new gym, one thats at a reasonable price, and ima keep DLing and squatting in socks and ima slam tf out the weights just cuz.

i been about that #cutlife all year boi put some respek on my cut playboi

trying to get to 165 max 170 by the end of the year though 

im 5'7 like 155 right now... i gotta eat a **** load to keep it on.... 

Last edited:
Man **** it. Im good at this place til end of the month. In the meantime ima find a new gym, one thats at a reasonable price, and ima keep DLing and squatting in socks and ima slam tf out the weights just cuz.

My gym has a sign that says shoes are required at all times. Not to be turd, but how loud were you putting the weight down? There's a dude I go tri the gym and see him there and I swear dude has like no control over any weight he ever pics up......ego lifting turdbag

I mean im not slamming it or dropping from my waist (i only said id slam it in my last post cuz ima be an ******* before i bounce lol). Its below my knees, around my shins, if that makes sense.

Just did legs:

Squat this week was:

235x4
265x3
280x2

Knee wraps make a big difference. I'm sitting there like "no way I can't be cheating right now"

Maybe cause I'm used to struggle out of the hole squats due to my bad knee.
Weak *** knees
laugh.gif

Theres signs saying no outdoor shoes allowed. But theres also signs saying wipe down equipment and put weights away.... That no one follows anyways.

My biggest beef is i see plenty of folks doing exercises incorrectly to where they can hurt themselves but this "trainer" doesnt help them but wanna tell me to wear shoes and "gently" place the weight down.

Just brought another 5lb Tub of Whey for $35. 70 scoops, 140 cals, 25g protein. I got 4 tubs now. So Imma chill 
laugh.gif
 \

I just had to take advantage of that $15 discount

Last edited:

Just brought another 5lb Tub of Whey for $35. 70 scoops, 140 cals, 25g protein. I got 4 tubs now. So Imma chill 
laugh.gif
 \

I've been stomaching this PE Select until some potential deals on BB for the holidays

laugh.gif
 \

I've been stomaching this PE Select until some potential deals on BB for the holidays
What flavor? I saw they had good ratings?

You think supplements will go on sale BF? I never thought of that. One I got made the same unflavored one. I mix it with Nesquik. It's not delicious. But it ain't bad. I can drink it like nothing (It just isn't as chocolately as actual choco whey). So I just bought the Choco 5lb since they restocked it now.

I've just been waiting for BF to Cop 2k17 for $30. I said damn. I really am broke, huh.

Last edited:

You think supplements will go on sale BF? I never thought of that. One I got made the same unflavored one. I mix it with Nesquik. It's not delicious. But it ain't bad. I can drink it like nothing (It just isn't as chocolately as actual choco whey). So I just bought the Choco 5lb since they restocked it now.

I've just been waiting for BF to Cop 2k17 for $30. I said damn. I really am broke, huh.
I hated both flavors of them I bought but yea they usually have some sales online depending.

I hated both flavors of them I bought but yea they usually have some sales online depending.
Anything's better than Met-Rx and their spiked wheys. I learned my lesson the hard way. 

LMAOOOOO I was supposed to have a car by now, bUT had a set back. I should be good by my bday with a new place/car (April).

Nah, I work afternoons/mornings 5 days and 3 days I have school before/after work. So certain days I'll leave at 10am, and don't get back until 9pm after gping to work/school/gym.

There is one closer gym to me. But it's way more money. I can do whatever at my gym too cause I've been there so long. I even keep a locker there. Had to weigh pros/cons.

Imagine how long it'll take me when it snows. That's what I'm scared of [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

And my mom live upstate, so not like I can borrow her CAr [emoji]128557[/emoji]

U gonna have some stories for ur kids one day...

"lemme tell u...I used to walk 8 miles to and from the gym just to work out. in the snow..with no shoes." :lol:

On the real, tho...I got nothing but respect for you and your grind. I love hearing stories like this because it serves as motivation for me when I don't feel like working out. No excuses.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom