STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I knew someone would say that lmaoooo

Shut up
"andretti" I'm like ok...that's a puerto rican kid from Corona, Queens. Got it.

I'm not 110 b don't talk to me like that [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

noooooooooooooooooo I didn't get to quote Jewbaccas line... easily most classic slow burn i've seen in awhile

Bruh :lol:

My back been aching so I'm dl'n and hitting some squats tonight . Got some more plates so it should be fun.

I thought the homie Andretti was white since I hopped in the car thread lol
Same. Rican or Italian based off his name [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I knew someone would say that lmaoooo

Shut up
"andretti" I'm like ok...that's a puerto rican kid from Corona, Queens. Got it.

I'm not 110 b don't talk to me like that [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

:rofl:

You got it big dog. I thought I was cornbread for a second. My bad.

First time back in the gym in 3 weeks.

A dude overdosed on heroin out front by my car so I had to save him first.

Squat
2x8 @ 185
8@225
2@245
2@265
2x2@275

Farmer carries @300 like 400 ft. Idk

Did some other accessory stuff not worth mentioning. I'm surprised I stopped taking creatine a month ago and didn't lift for 3 weeks. I felt no loss and probably could have pr'd if I didn't do all that volume on squats.

Squat
2x8 @ 185
8@225
2@245
2@265
2x2@275

Did some other accessory stuff not worth mentioning. I'm surprised I stopped taking creatine a month ago and didn't lift for 3 weeks. I felt no loss and probably could have pr'd if I didn't do all that volume on squats.
You ever farm carry with 45 plates?

Squat
2x8 @ 185
8@225
2@245
2@265
2x2@275

My man! Good to see u back in the gym fam :pimp:

This guy did it all, saved a man then went in the gym and put in that work :lol: :pimp:

Whoever posted that vid of that shoulder/arm workout thanks for that.
Super sets are the **** :pimp:

Squat
2x8 @ 185
8@225
2@245
2@265
2x2@275

You ever farm carry with 45 plates?

I use the farmer carry handles and throw plates on every end plus more if I'm up to it.

ahat ahat there is a fire station across the street so it was a quick save :lol: they are all members at the gym too so after they rolled in like 10 deep hitting pull ups yelling I'm a hero. :rofl:

Squat
2x8 @ 185
8@225
2@245
2@265
2x2@275

Where you live?

Good stuff though!! I'm hitting that 315 before the years up.

pics or it didnt happen.

:nerd:

Welcome back broski :smokin

Lol! I can see it:

"Help......I'm...I...I overdosed".
"Sir, I will help you, but I need to take some pics of you or people on the internet will never believe I helped you ok......so selfie"?
"That's ok I guess" ....

Social media is everything.

"I saw a dude get shot. As EMS picked him up I said "Damn, you gonna make it?" He said "IDK, follow me on Twitter and find out"

"I saw a dude get shot. As EMS picked him up I said "Damn, you gonna make it?" He said "IDK, follow me on Twitter and find out"

Soundview, honestly, I think you are extra and corny most of the time...

But this made me chuckles.

I needed this :lol:

Sorry to derail the thread more but I despise it when folks do a good deed then feel the need to post about it on social media. Like people don't just do good deeds anymore out of the kindness of their heart or because it's the right thing to do, they do it for the vanity and to get e-props smh.

Have a selfie with a homeless man holding a Chick-fil-A bag with the caption
"Saw this guy asking for change on the side of the road across from Chick-fil-A so I took him inside and bought him 2 chicken sandwich meals, with the lettuce and tomatoes on it. And some ice cream. #goodkarma #beablessing #gooddeeds #godworksinmysteriousways"

I don't know if you are kidding, but I was literally like I can believe it.

Sorry to derail the thread more but I despise it when folks do a good deed then feel the need to post about it on social media. Like people don't just do good deeds anymore out of the kindness of their heart or because it's the right thing to do, they do it for the vanity and to get e-props smh.

Have a selfie with a homeless man holding a Chick-fil-A bag with the caption
"Saw this guy asking for change on the side of the road across from Chick-fil-A so I took him inside and bought him 2 chicken sandwich meals, with the lettuce and tomatoes on it. And some ice cream. #goodkarma #beablessing #gooddeeds #godworksinmysteriousways"

A few hashtags short......

Back
Top Bottom