STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Soundview, honestly, I think you are extra and corny most of the time...

But this made me chuckles.
l

Agreed

Sorry to derail the thread more but I despise it when folks do a good deed then feel the need to post about it on social media. Like people don't just do good deeds anymore out of the kindness of their heart or because it's the right thing to do, they do it for the vanity and to get e-props smh.

Have a selfie with a homeless man holding a Chick-fil-A bag with the caption
"Saw this guy asking for change on the side of the road across from Chick-fil-A so I took him inside and bought him 2 chicken sandwich meals, with the lettuce and tomatoes on it. And some ice cream. #goodkarma #beablessing #gooddeeds #godworksinmysteriousways"

agreed x2, if you're going to do something do it. No one does stuff without motive i understand that, but no need to show up the 1x you do something for weeks/months/years

Sorry to derail the thread more but I despise it when folks do a good deed then feel the need to post about it on social media. Like people don't just do good deeds anymore out of the kindness of their heart or because it's the right thing to do, they do it for the vanity and to get e-props smh.

Have a selfie with a homeless man holding a Chick-fil-A bag with the caption
"Saw this guy asking for change on the side of the road across from Chick-fil-A so I took him inside and bought him 2 chicken sandwich meals, with the lettuce and tomatoes on it. And some ice cream. #goodkarma #beablessing #gooddeeds #godworksinmysteriousways"
Likewise. I absolutely hate this. What do you do when the camera's off!?!?! That's my question. People are clowns.

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] good vid, hold this rep. Had an hour drive to work today, helped pass the time. Driving in the sticks so it's all good. Feel like benching now lol

l
Agreed

Social media is everything.

"I saw a dude get shot. As EMS picked him up I said "Damn, you gonna make it?" He said "IDK, follow me on Twitter and find out"

I needed this
laugh.gif
That's fine. I feel the same about the both of you. And Jew. And Cellz.

lol another 3-4 page today about nothing.

lol these dudes beefin over a hashtag neither one "created"

anyway, anyone lifting today??? gotta get ready for thanksgiving.

Timeline:

@XCellz
 DM'd me last night talking crazy (Still kept me blocked so I couldn't reply)
I PM'd him on here, told him let me know if he ever come to NYC. I'll bring him to BX.

@marmourjr
 told me I'm corny, just to say I made him laugh. Whatever the point of that was, cause I don't talk to him or acknowledge him unless he directly quotes me as is.
@Tdogg2k
 agreed. Again, don't talk to the man. Don't know why they're telling me how they feel about me like I care. 

@XCellz
 said "Oh, someone spoke up, it's my time now to bring up something I had more than enough time to bring up"

Basically a whole lot of **** sucking this morning.

Dude you are super corny, just stop.

lol another 3-4 page today about nothing.

lol these dudes beefin over a hashtag neither one "created"

But you just participated in the derailing.

And to the second statement -- false. Stop telling me what I'm doing and why. I said "I got beef with Xcellz cause of a hashtag?" or did you say that? So what are you talking about?

i never said i created nor do i ever say this beyond this forum for me to be biting.^

he came in here talking all extra about I biting his style when he just started cutting this month and asking me for advice on fat burning supps..

dude is extra ALL THE TIME thats why he is blocked on IG. 

#CUTLIFE
Still talking.

I thought you don't do internet talk?

Blocked me but still DM'n me 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I was giving a compliment.. :lol:

Dang I'm on this guy **** list...

Bro, I didn't mean to offend you.

Just voicing my opinion and jokes...

Trust me I get my fair share from Jew and Boss all the time but I know it's all love.

Chill, fam.

Same people to start the drama be the first ones to wanna hold hands and say prayer when it get's serious.

Typical NT.

I said what I had to say and as always, I stand by what I said.

But like I said, positivity is awkward to a lot of people. If you show love to me, I show it back. If you don't like me, don't tell me cause I'm still gonna move how I wanna move regardless. Like I've been doing since I fifirst got here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom