STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just a reminder...

NT SS Fitness Participants

Dont forget to email the tracking number once you mail/purchase your gifts.

Ill be in Houston Dec 2 for yeezus...."big dog" Toyota center
That's where you at right?

Lafayette to Houston ain't nothing but a 4 HR drive let me know I ain't down with all that internet tough guy talk

Dm me your info that's what y'all like to do otherwise I'm not entertaining this
Im in NC boy. 

Bro you are 5'5 155 you aren't about any tough guy activities period.

lol

remember when you told me all the strong people are locked up? I still LOL about that. 
Not all of them lol but it's real. There's plenty of studies on the level of testosterone in prisoners compared regular people.

This thread is making me laugh today. I'm so confused. From the picture of the dude to the royal rumble. Hahaha

Ohhhhhh goodness. I'm just happy it's Friday, probably some deadlifts tonight and dreaming about turkey/mashed potatoes/gravy/corn lol.

Ahh! Been to the triad a few times in my life lol. The boro is
pimp.gif
Small world lol what brings you here? I've lived in the boro a couple times.

Its funny how you @soundview preach to me about what I did and you're doing the exact same but 3x times ...

Last edited:
Let all chill fams. We all chasing the same thing. Better ourselves, get stronger, etc.

This is a good thread overall. Let's not ruin it

Small world lol what brings you here? I've lived in the boro a couple times.

I used to live in VA a few yrs back for about 4yrs, right on the VA/NC line. I used to go to the boro often. I really like that city, i shoulda stayed down south and moved there lol.

This thread is making me laugh today. I'm so confused. From the picture of the dude to the royal rumble. Hahaha

Ohhhhhh goodness. I'm just happy it's Friday, probably some deadlifts tonight and dreaming about turkey/mashed potatoes/gravy/corn lol.
nah ish got real and we kumbaya and holding hands now [emoji]128591[/emoji]

We holding hands and singing negros spirituals now [emoji]128591[/emoji]

We hugging it out with the neighbor to our right now [emoji]128591[/emoji]

We sneak diss and then we stevie wonder when them replies pour in [emoji]128083[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

This Is fun lmaoooo. I love it. I love it all.

Thought about making mash for my prep meals this week. Might just roll with honey teriyaki chicken and broccoli with rice.

Is funny how you @soundview preach to me about what I did and you're doing the exact same but 3x times ...
Nah. You want drama right? So imma bring it. I don't come at nobody sideways out the blue. But yall do it and it's cool. I fire back, now I'm corny and extra. Biased thread full of butt buddies.

Your boy called me a ***** last night. Now it's "why he pm'n me telling me let him know when I'm in nyc". But I'm a ***** right? So come show me how much of one i am.

You still ain't answer my question. Why you telling me I'm corny to tell me I'm funny?? Why was that necessary? What was the goal??? The point??? Why did you feel that was needed??? You got a problem with me????? If so then pm me and we can discuss it. YOU came out your face. Now I'm doing the most for firing back? Foh.

All the drama was done until YOU said what YOU said. So wassup?????

Last edited:
Thread is POPPIN [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I've been laughing at work all day. I'm finna get fired

(Back to the shadows)

All of you better knock it off and edit your comments.

Im going back three pages and reporting alll tree of y'all.

You've got 5 minutes to edit your comments

Last edited:
Thread is POPPIN [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

(Back to the shadows)

All we need now is that aluminum can character to show up and make a random bs post

(Back to the shadows)
lmaoooo I'm dying too. Not a stain on me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All of you better knock it off and edit your comments.

Im going back three pages and reporting alll tree of y'all.

You've got 5 minutes to edit your comments

You don't need to report anybody. You need to post another vid of your Asian squat. #ATG
[emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]. You might save the thread

Nah. You want drama right? So imma bring it. I don't come at nobody sideways out the blue. But yall do it and it's cool. I fire back, now I'm corny and extra. Biased thread full of butt buddies.

Your boy called me a ***** last night. Now it's "why he pm'n me telling me let him know when I'm in nyc". But I'm a ***** right? So come show me how much of one i am.

You still ain't answer my question. Why you telling me I'm corny to tell me I'm funny?? Why was that necessary? What was the goal??? The point??? Why did you feel that was needed??? You got a problem with me????? If so then pm me and we can discuss it. YOU came out your face. Now I'm doing the most for firing back? Foh.

All the drama was done until YOU said what YOU said. So wassup?????

Drama? Dude you need to get out your feelings...

You've went at everybody who isn't in your fan club or said something about you. Trying to belittle them.

Insecure? Maybe. Sensitive? Yes. You can't take criticism and truth.

Fam you are extra. You do the most and your post, now rants clearly shows it.

Nothing wrong with being corny. Hell Jew told me and laugh with him :lol: Truth is truth. No different if one of my friends to tell me. In which I thought we were all iron NT brothers.

Talk about childish but want to fight someone online because they said something... :lol: "kind of ***** you is bruh" Acting like Manio :lol:

Bro we all fam. We all have something to say. Deal with it or keep it moving.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom