STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I'm only on here usually at work tues-fri.

But I apologize to whoever feelings I might of hurt in regards to the subject of the matter the last couple of days/pages

I clearly see who is who....clearly noted

Sad thing is I have no faction nor do I ever talk to anyone outside of this thread....

Last edited:
I dont see why the surprise. Dude was kiefing it up. Like its fine to defend yourself. But getting crazy OD with it. Were all pretty tight in here but there was obviously a wrinkle in our community. We dont need 8 pages of that spam. Same thing that happened with kief

hopefully you can tone it down with the nonsense too.

you guys made the last few pages unbearable.
*quoting you but directed at everyone*

Not to sound like an *** but what would you like to see in here?

Personally I can only take so much protein/supp talk or someone posting what they did in the gym that day before I just want to punch the computer screen.

Nobody even got butthurt, its just some y'all hit that little report button like you're a hall monitor. Not pointing fingers unless its YOU.

Well.....boys.....girls (if there are some in here).....I have been dealing with some nagging elbow pain and some other little things, so I have decided to start doing a few more reps and lighten up the weight a little for a while. Tonight I decided to try and crush deadlifts and get a few more pound max. I was feeling decent so I tried 570 and got it up past my knees to the point where like all you have to do is push your hips through and I couldn't do it lol. I was like shaking and couldn't move that last little bit. I could have maybe locked it out of I hitched it......but I don't want to be "that guy".

*quoting you but directed at everyone*

Not to sound like an *** but what would you like to see in here?

Personally I can only take so much protein/supp talk or someone posting what they did in the gym that day before I just want to punch the computer screen.

Nobody even got butthurt, its just some y'all hit that little report button like you're a hall monitor. Not pointing fingers unless its YOU.

The protein/supp talk is kinda annoying cuz i feel like its the same questions everytime lol. I mean if someone finds a sale/promo code and shares it cool.

I personally dont mind people posting what they did at the gym and prs and stuff, but thats just me. I could understand how it might get annoying and redundanf after a while tho.

I wont front tho... That exchange was highly entertaining :lol: i wasnt mad at it the least bit.

My guy jon4rd jon4rd said guys r gonna give each other bags of **** for SS gifts cuz of what happened

:rofl: that **** was hilarious this morning and still hilarious now

Man between the new Weeknd tracks and this thread, my morning was made haha

Anyways, what else other than back extension will help strengthen my lower back? It's been a heavy squat and deadlift week and I could use some new ideas.

You ever try good mornings?

I never did them till the homies soundview and ahat mentioned it a few pages back. Def a good burn.

Back
Top Bottom