STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You ever try good mornings?

I never did them till the homies soundview and ahat mentioned it a few pages back. Def a good burn.

I don't do weighted good morning that much, but I do them with a pvc or a band as part of my warm up. I may try to hit some weighted ones more. I do recall soundview and ahat mentioning them a while back.

I do these

Snatch Grip GHD Back Extenstion

Barbell side bends

Nice. I do back extensions on the ghd, but haven't tried it with a barbell. Might play with that next week.

Good looks fellas.

Sound reminded me of wcis from the car thread :lol:
im sure some of y'all in here remember. Dude was annoying but not gonna lie it was entertaining sometimes

Anyways, what else other than back extension will help strengthen my lower back? It's been a heavy squat and deadlift week and I could use some new ideas.
reverse hyperextension machine works really well. my father-in-law has one in his garage gym.

Yea keif & I are cool. He would go off the path every now and them. But outside this thread he was good

Last edited:
Keif was entertaining too [emoji]128514[/emoji]

All of this stuff is funny to me because I know I'll never get into it personally.

Kief wack as **** wth y'all talking about 
laugh.gif

He acted like we should give him some kind of respect cause he been locked up, ***** please 

Kief wack as **** wth y'all talking about :lol:

He acted like we should give him some kind of respect cause he been locked up, ***** please 

Are we talking about the same Kief?

If so, outside of the thread, he's cool folks.

I don't think u were offensive my man. It was just derailing fa
*quoting you but directed at everyone*

Not to sound like an *** but what would you like to see in here?

Personally I can only take so much protein/supp talk or someone posting what they did in the gym that day before I just want to punch the computer screen.

Nobody even got butthurt, its just some y'all hit that little report button like you're a hall monitor. Not pointing fingers unless its YOU.

I dont report people I like.

TBH I don't care what y'all talk about but the corny jokes and the attacks were getting tired.

almost made me miss the crossfit talk. ALMOST.

Agreed. Instagram
Personal beefs need to be taken to pm or not here period.
Multiple quoting post and just continuing. Bleh.

We can all atleast agree on line of the year brought to you by jewbacca
(Paraphrasing )
"You got some nerve talking about his workouts when you promoted your 280lbs x2 with knee wraps"
:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom