STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Al Audi was so weird do not miss him at all 
laugh.gif

I don't think u were offensive my man. It was just derailing fa
I dont report people I like.

TBH I don't care what y'all talk about but the corny jokes and the attacks were getting tired.

almost made me miss the crossfit talk. ALMOST.

I dunno man thats some double standard ish. So someone u like is talkin reckless u gonna allow it but someone u dont u hitting that report button? Either let em both be or report both of em...

Im sleep tho

I dunno man thats some double standard ish. So someone u like is talkin reckless u gonna allow it but someone u dont u hitting that report button? Either let em both be or report both of em...

Im sleep tho
reported

Kief wack as **** wth y'all talking about :lol:

He acted like we should give him some kind of respect cause he been locked up, ***** please 

What about giving respect to someone who squats 280 with knee wraps and gets 100 views on his YouTube videos?

Hey guys what's with the of the elitism going on in here.

I will not stand for it. 280 is heavy.

Right ... right [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Tried out deficit deads today after regular deads, amaze balls.

Needs to try rack pulls next. Trying to get to 495 dead by the end of the year papis.

Hey guys what's with the of the elitism going on in here.

I will not stand for it. 280 is heavy.

Right ... right [emoji]128546[/emoji]

For some people it is. I would never tear someone down for giving 100%, wether it's 100 pounds on bench or not. Intensity to me is giving everything you have.....can I squat more than 280, yes.....but I go all out and if he does too, then I respect that.

At the gym bouta do squats in my socks.... F what the staff says :lol:

Realized that 1 broad that *****ed when i did DL thursday doesnt work weekends. Gonna switch my schedule and do DL on weekends now so i dont have to deal with her dumb ***

I tried good mornings for the first time...watched a couple youtube vids to try to get form down. Feels good esp in the hammys but struggling to find a bar position that feels good

I tried good mornings for the first time...watched a couple youtube vids to try to get form down. Feels good esp in the hammys but struggling to find a bar position that feels good

Word that was the main problem for me. I just kinda grip it wider than when im doing squats and "dig" it in my traps. Not sure if its the best thing but it feels more comfortable for me and i dont feel it rolling up my back

had a whack *** chest, tri and shoulder day.... felt super weak on all m pressing movements..  oh well.

At the gym bouta do squats in my socks.... F what the staff says :lol:

Realized that 1 broad that *****ed when i did DL thursday doesnt work weekends. Gonna switch my schedule and do DL on weekends now so i dont have to deal with her dumb ***
If you do decide to switch gyms, your last day at your current one, ask the lady who told you to put the weight down lightly to help you out

Tell her hey can you check my form?
Lock out 405, look dead into her soul, and drop the weight at lock out height. Don't break eye contact, then walk out...

If you do decide to switch gyms, your last day at your current one, ask the lady who told you to put the weight down lightly to help you out

Tell her hey can you check my form?
Lock out 405, look dead into her soul, and drop the weight at lock out height. Don't break eye contact, then walk out...

:rofl:

Some guy was doing close to 4plates today and it was making the usual noise the weights make when someone DLs and no one gave 2 *****. Weekends r best time to do them.... When all the idiots arent around

Last edited:
Tried out deficit deads today after regular deads, amaze balls.

Needs to try rack pulls next. Trying to get to 495 dead by the end of the year papis.

Pull strictly deficit for a month I be you get at least 50 added to your max. Pull heavy as possible too for a 5x5 then do a couple light sets and just focus on smoking it to get your speed up if you're pulling conventional.

Back
Top Bottom