STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I had chipotle friday. My stomach hasnt been thesame all weekend.

Lol and idk where that 61 grams of protein is coming from with them sorrybass excuses for meat portions they serve you

Last edited:
Amel curse is real. Woke up in the middle of the night...lower back seized up like a mfer. I cant even move right now just laying here like a cripple

I had chipotle friday. My stomach hasnt been thesame all weekend
laugh.gif

Willy's & Moes  >

Amel curse is real. Woke up in the middle of the night...lower back seized up like a mfer. I cant even move right now just laying here like a cripple
Nawl that's Karma, ahat20... 

Trying to flex doing DL in socks after them people told you not to 
laugh.gif

Right knee is killing me, can't atg squat with the bar feels like something is torn. Had a lateral release surgery in '10 guessing its related. Leg press isn't close to as painful. Gonna hit up the doctor see what's good.

Yea those food options are clutch when bulking for me and don't have something to cook up. Which is what I just ran into now.

The girl gave me and my girl and decent amount of meat today surprisingly. I won't be back to chipotle till they fix there prices or another coupon. $21.50 for only 2 burritos. Nothing else [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ended up paying $10.75

Last edited:
Right knee is killing me, can't atg squat with the bar feels like something is torn. Had a lateral release surgery in '10 guessing its related. Leg press isn't close to as painful. Gonna hit up the doctor see what's good.

@ahat20 this my friend is the Amel Curse :lol:

@makecracknotwar hope you get better. Take it easy.

Damn hope your back gets better.

I just feel like I got hit by a truck after leg day. It feels like the first time I ever lifted after a long time off. Still gonna dl though. :lol:

Thanks. Kinda bummed out was hoping to hit bench tomorrow but i cant even stand upright lol

I know that feeling lol. I can never DL the day after legs, i feel like ****

Thanks. Kinda bummed out was hoping to hit bench tomorrow but i cant even stand upright lol

I know that feeling lol. I can never DL the day after legs, i feel like ****
Bro, did try stretching? Maybe the hot tub. 

Take it easy when it comes to your back bro.  All jokes to aside.

Bro, did try stretching? Maybe the hot tub. 

Take it easy when it comes to your back bro.  All jokes to aside.

I took a hot shower earlier and tried stretching but i can barely bend at the waist.

Word thats a good idea i might hit the gym and just sit in the hot tub and sauna for a while.

I took a hot shower earlier and tried stretching but i can barely bend at the waist.

Word thats a good idea i might hit the gym and just sit in the hot tub and sauna for a while.

Which way does it hurt to bend? Like forward or backward? Also, if this makes sense, a few weeks ago I was having some back stuff going on and I had to remember to make sure I was using my core more. It just seems like it took some of the pressure off my back and things got a little better quicker. I'm not a tiny fella. ....I'm sure that doesn't help whatever pressure is on my back.

Which way does it hurt to bend? Like forward or backward? Also, if this makes sense, a few weeks ago I was having some back stuff going on and I had to remember to make sure I was using my core more. It just seems like it took some of the pressure off my back and things got a little better quicker. I'm not a tiny fella. ....I'm sure that doesn't help whatever pressure is on my back.

Front and back. Side to side is ok. Its like right at the waistline. I decided not to go to the gym cuz i didnt think id be able to walk there and back lol, just filled the tub with hot water and chilled in there for a while. Feels a lil better

Front and back. Side to side is ok. Its like right at the waistline. I decided not to go to the gym cuz i didnt think id be able to walk there and back lol, just filled the tub with hot water and chilled in there for a while. Feels a lil better

I'm starting to feel like stretching is very important lol. I feel like The Tin Man more and more often. Some days I will just take a long hot shower and try to stretch forward for a couple of time. My back usually pops a few times each time. I know I need to start stretching more. Back issues are no joke man. It never seems like a big deal until you start dealing with it every day. My dad had a bad back for years and years and I never what to end up like that......barely being able to walk and stuff. I've actually kind re-evaluated what shoes (since this is Niketalk) I wear and everything.

Damn that's a whole lotta of carbs...
Carbs will get you strong as ****.

Those places listed are really good for cutting too, I get 2 grilled sandwiches, 12 grilled nuggets and its like 800-900 calories and a bunch of protein. Only problem is its like $15 
laugh.gif

Follow me on MFP @j2nicee so I can see what you guys are eating.

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel like stretching is very important lol. I feel like The Tin Man more and more often. Some days I will just take a long hot shower and try to stretch forward for a couple of time. My back usually pops a few times each time. I know I need to start stretching more. Back issues are no joke man. It never seems like a big deal until you start dealing with it every day. My dad had a bad back for years and years and I never what to end up like that......barely being able to walk and stuff. I've actually kind re-evaluated what shoes (since this is Niketalk) I wear and everything.

100. I stretch every morning when i wake up as well as when i first get to the gym and after im done my workout. I always stretched before working out or any kinda physical activity but the last few months i really realized how important it is for after. Like u said, start feeling like the tin man all stiff and ****. It sucks cuz a back problem affects any and everything u do.

Word my pops got back problems too, he walking around with a fractured spine. He hardbody lol. I hear u on the shoes as well. I got flat feet so im sure that affects my back. I wear those dr scholls inserts (been a few mths now) and i def feel the difference.

Back
Top Bottom