STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Prefer high bar but def switch it up to low from time to time

Did I say nudes, I meant before/after pics
I don't mind posting pics, but I need other people to join in, theres only been like 2 people to post them in the past 2 years 
laugh.gif

Some of you guys should try to low bar more so it feels "normal", I promise you will squat more once you get it down.

ive posted in here before.

im debating taking of wednesday or just taking off thanksgiving.
whichever day I dont is going to be deadlift day.

I don't mind posting pics, but I need other people to join in, theres only been like 2 people to post them in the past 2 years :lol:

Amel posted a pic before. U don't remember his kicks when he was on the train? :lol:

Anyways, backs feeling a lot better but gonna play it safe and take the week off and get back at it monday. Have a doctor appointment on thursday anyways so ima have doc check it out make sure it was just a strain and nothing too serious.

Oh so now everybody has posted pics before? 
laugh.gif

I don't remember seeing them. I don't mean clothed pics either, no homer. 

Last edited:
Oh so now everybody has posted pics before? :lol:

I don't remember seeing them. I don't mean clothed pics either, no homer. 

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm going to try to get up to 190 this winter then cut back down to like 175 for the spring summer. Will post buck naked pictures of my progress in the spring. Still need to post some squat vids for a form check. Will post bench vids once I finish this ed coan program

I'm going to try to get up to 190 this winter then cut back down to like 175 for the spring summer. Will post buck naked pictures of my progress in the spring. Still need to post some squat vids for a form check. Will post bench vids once I finish this ed coan program

In for da pics.

What's ur weight now?

I definitely posted transformation pics before. From me wearing 600 dollar jordans to me wearing 50 dollar vans lol.

Last edited:
How tall are you?

I'm 5'9 and sit around 185-187. Lightweight thinking of going above 190 to see what the strength gainz look like. 

Do it Papi. Join me :evil:

175 at 5'10 can look amazing, it's just all about how much muscle you have built before the cut.

Yup I'm trying to build hella muscle before the cut. Trying to look shredded brah. Been slowly bulking(ish) lately but I'm going all out for the next few months. I have to eat a ton to put on weight though

Back
Top Bottom