STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Why did it never cross my mind to ask double meat there....brb!

Edit: heres a rep before i leave the house

Last edited:
Driving in my car, my legs were shaking.
Not my PR but first time in a long time i hit 400lb squat.
All them wings, fried pickles and beer yesterday gave me strength.
So this month has been a good month.
475 deadlift
315 bench press
400 squat.

Im sitting between 196/198. Lost 3lbs in 2 weeks.
Im trying to clean up my eating a bit. If i get this job for Jan ima want to drop to 190 by the time it starts in late Jan.

Speaking of Chipotle, they just texted me this
http://chipotle.com/giftcardpromo

Buy $30 worth of gift cards, get a BOGO next purchase. Free chipotle :pimp:

As far as Chipotle hacks go, yeah everything is free except meat and guac, but i dont really want extra rice, beans, and tortillas. Sometimes i get the burrito bowl and a few small tortillas on the side and make my own soft tacos though. The half chicken/half steak cheat code to get bigger scoops is a good idea if it works

I peeped this article too. On the road everyday. I hit up chick fil a, didn't want a club chicken sandwich AND a grilled chicken sandwich so i ordered the club chicken sandwich with double meat. Turned out bomb :pimp:

Bless you, don't know why I never decided to ask for double meat

does anyone in here high bar and low bar squat? 

I usually squat low bar, but decided to change it up to today. It felt way easier to do sets of 8-10 high bar as opposed to low bar 
nerd.gif

does anyone in here high bar and low bar squat? 

I usually squat low bar, but decided to change it up to today. It felt way easier to do sets of 8-10 high bar as opposed to low bar 
nerd.gif
If the high bar felt easy for you, then you must be Quads Dominant. 

I prefer high bar.  

Low bar just feels uncomfortable. I be thinking, how the hell will I bail out of this postiion. 
laugh.gif

I feel like a lot of people feel uncomfortable in a low bar position because they place the bar way too low. 

It's easier to do rep work when I high bar.
Anything past 8 reps on lowbar just kills me.

I've switched to a mid back placement for my lowbar this year. I used to have lower bar placement and it would just kill my wrists and elbows.

High bar for me when I back squat. Agreed with what people said up there. Low bar feels uncomfortable.

Do you work a desk job?
Yes. I try to get up and walk around as much as I can, I don't spend more than an hour straight sitting at a time so its not as bad as some but still not great.

I think with this fat loss my mobility will get better because less #powerbelly lol my depth used to be spot on every time when I was sub 220.

Back
Top Bottom