STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I hope to be done cutting at 200, we will have to see though. 

I hope to drop down around there one day. For now im just tryna get strong af incase i get slapped with some yrs. 1k club im ready for women's PL division :lol:

How tall r u?

5"9 198

Had a nice little bulk since September. Time to maintain til jan. Clean bulk again til march then summer cut

I hope to drop down around there one day. For now im just tryna get strong af incase i get slapped with some yrs. 1k club im ready for women's PL division
laugh.gif

How tall r u?
Tall enough to whoop your ***!! 
laugh.gif

I'm 5'8 bro.
I feel like that's a good number for you, I know you don't wanna lose strength but you gotta show off all that work you put in.
Yeah bro I should be straight at 200, maybe 190 but I'm not trying to get under 10-12% bf 

Its damn near impossible to low bar and not have some slight forward lean, mine happens because my ******* hips are so tight |I
same here. i borderline lean too far forward and it gets spooky once i start putting more weight on the bar. i can definitely squat more using low bar but my mobility is horrid.

i posted my transformation pics before but i have a new transformation going from kinda fit to super fat. rather not post a pic of that :smh:

Front squat and back squat never feels good at the same time. Right now my front squat has been feeling great for the last couple of weeks but my back squat has suffered.

I can picture Amel say that with the Kermit v evil Kermit gif.

Me: nah don't low bar squat this much weight

Inner Amel: go ahead. Back surgery ain't eem that bad

No one else 6ft and taller?!

6 foot here....

i posted my transformation pics before but i have a new transformation going from kinda fit to super fat. rather not post a pic of that :smh:

I hear you on that. I put on way too much. I got a girlfriend/living together and it made me do a VERY EXTENDED bulk cycle. Sad really.

I can picture Amel say that with the Kermit v evil Kermit gif.

Me: nah don't low bar squat this much weight

Inner Amel: go ahead. Back surgery ain't eem that bad

I literally laughed out loud like twice ready this haha

Back
Top Bottom