STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

6'6" 240 (and 31 years old) as of today. Started working out regularly in January trying to get in shape, instead im still just A shape lol. Been using free version of JEFIT to keep logs, checking on here and youtube for form correction. At first i was trying to loss weight now im trying to gain muscle. Like food and beer too much to ever be cut, but getting stronger has been like a drug and every small gain feels like a big deal. Hope everyone enjoys y'alls thanksgiving!

*******? 
Those too 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
not til you show yourself amel. this SS deadline is approaching and the people need the #amelcurse shirts

Naw bruh i need my tee before my trial. Im gonna wear it to court under my sports coat

Thank you sir, kind of the reason I took it down, I don't want to get into a discussion about them lol

Once I'm lean though idgaf :lol:

I was going to say. You aren't even "fat". There's a huge difference between a burly powerlifter and fat slob. And yea... you would have been answering tons of questions :lol:

We have a saying in my language that translates word for word to "thick neck" in english. Basically means someone really strong/burly with big wrists and a strong/thick neck. Its kinda like country strong.

Back
Top Bottom