STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Need to give retro another rep. 156 shipped. 7.50 back in ebates.

If anyone sees any deals on fitjoys or quest bars, put us on plz :nerd:

Need the goo **** bars that don't melt in my car. Weather still in the 80s down here lol

Lost 10 looking small as hell at 180. Not cooking and eating all day has me cutting when I don't want to.

Post those pictures of you before you started lifting and after. Both I think were when you were cooking in the food truck or something. I need some bulking motivation brah :pimp:

from another thread but...
Diversity in NYC is a beautiful thing. On the way to a downtown bakery, I wandered into a tiny shop called honest chops burger. It's a really small lamb burger shop.

how was that burger? was it gamey at all? sometimes/most times, lamb tastes like armpit.

F ing finally. Made it over the DL rut I was in. Even though my stomach feels like crap. With a little motivation from a DL homie, Telephone by ASAP, got 455 up true sumo

Hit 230lbs for a snatch PR last night.

I've decided to bulk up to see what the strength gains are like. If i feel i'm sitting to heavy, i'll cut back down.

so I haven't hit he gym except for rehab since summer. Found out, my biceps tendon isn't torn bad enough to need surgery but still gotta do PT for it to get better. It's feeling slightly better with therapy.

Then my patellar tendon issue might be fixable as well. I'm about to start 10 sessions of rehab for that where they take a metal tool and scrape out the adhesions on the tendon and hopefully the healing process can begin, and I can realign these damn fibers.

All that being said, I did a BIA scan in my lab yesterday and I'm sitting at 20% BF right now. That's not as bad as I thought, so I should be back to normal by spring :rofl:

I think I'm gonna take a break from the gym. I've been having this pain on my clavicle/shoulder area. About two weeks ago I slept on my arm and I've had that pain. Yesterday it felt way worse so I decided to just rest it for a week

debating going to spin class tomorrow or just waking up and running in the cold tomorrow morning.
one of my friends teaches the spin class and i need to go out and pick up dessert tomorrow from a friends house.

but im cooking tomorrow.

also I did dead lifts with that hexagon bar today, felt good i feel like im doing it right with that.

from another thread but...
Diversity in NYC is a beautiful thing. On the way to a downtown bakery, I wandered into a tiny shop called honest chops burger. It's a really small lamb burger shop.

how was that burger? was it gamey at all? sometimes/most times, lamb tastes like armpit.

Whaaaat. I love lamb! The burger was really good. Would have it again. Lol

Last edited:
Lost 10 looking small as hell at 180. Not cooking and eating all day has me cutting when I don't want to.

Post those pictures of you before you started lifting and after. Both I think were when you were cooking in the food truck or something. I need some bulking motivation brah :pimp:

:lol: just pound burgers and curry.

it's funny to look back. Those shorts are like a size 30 and falling off me. Now I need a 35 or I can't even pull up my pants past my thighs. :lol:

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna take a break from the gym. I've been having this pain on my clavicle/shoulder area. About two weeks ago I slept on my arm and I've had that pain. Yesterday it felt way worse so I decided to just rest it for a week
same thing happened to me this weekend 
mean.gif

it didn't prevent me from doing anything, but it is really uncomfortable 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom