STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:lol: just pound burgers and curry.

Repped, fam. Motivation for me to pound food for the next few months and hit the weights hard.

Nice work fam

Im dying to get back in the gym. I been at the crib going crazy past few days lol

Its definitely better than a couple days ago. Been doing the heat thing and stretching. Im playing it safe and taking this week off and getting back at it monday but this boredom is killing my slowly lol

Happy Gainzgiving everyone.

(i wonder if i can create that hashtag??) hahahaha
j/k im old and still dont know the purpose of the poundsign on the internet

Homegirl baked me this. Piecakn. Cherry pie cooked inside of a carrot cake. With whipped icing

And apple pumpkin cupcakes with cheesecake topping

Happy Thanksgiving y'all, one of the best holidays for us living that iron life. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Finally over my sickness and hitting it hard again.

Worked up to 10 reps of 405 on DL today for a PR.

Also hit 90x8, 100x7 105x6 100x6 90x6 on incline DB press.

Finished off with a circuit of incline DB chest fly, vertical raises, lat pull downs, dips, and biceps.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Gym closes at 2 today so I went at like 9 AM. Was super crowded but there was 1 squat rack open 
pimp.gif

Hit legs super hard since I skipped it last week lol.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all, one of the best holidays for us living that iron life. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Finally over my sickness and hitting it hard again.

Worked up to 10 reps of 405 on DL today for a PR.

Also hit 90x8, 100x7 105x6 100x6 90x6 on incline DB press.

Finished off with a circuit of incline DB chest fly, vertical raises, lat pull downs, dips, and biceps.

Damn bro puttin in work :pimp:
10 reps of 405, strong af

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Gym closes at 2 today so I went at like 9 AM. Was super crowded but there was 1 squat rack open :pimp:

Hit legs super hard since I skipped it last week lol.

Are we the same person [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hit legs today as well and had to get in there early since my gym closes at 2 as well

Closes at 2? Y'all must be members of 24 hour fitness. I was gonna go do some sled pushes since my 24 put in this little training area with fake grass and stuff. Pretty cool. I just started doing these weighed sled pushes with 35 pounds. Hahahah. It's hard as hell

Back
Top Bottom