STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Plate #1 down. Going to watch this game till I KO then wake up and hit plate 2. I'm eating all the food today

Are we the same person [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I hit legs today as well and had to get in there early since my gym closes at 2 as well
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Pulled 435 today... Hit 255 on bench last week... Gonna try to squat 3 plates this week to enter the 1k club. I think I got it but never tried pushing myself on squats

I don't think today is going to be a good gym day bros... I just feel like **** right now [emoji]128514[/emoji]
I'm waiting until tonight. Woke up at my usually time this morning and was just dragging lol

Going to have a big thanksgiving leftover lunch then hit the gym at like 2-3. Shoulders today brahs let's get it

Yup shoulder day. Smashing a double meat footlong now for gains, pause. since when is subway 13 bucks? Smh

Last edited:
I think I'm just gonna do a competition style day tonight.

DL

squat

bench

and accessories 

Shoulder cardio and abs day. Indidnt go crazy with food just 1 plate then kept going back for turkey. Fell asleep at 8 30.

Woke this morning. More turkey and a roll.

Shoulder cardio and abs day. Indidnt go crazy with food just 1 plate then kept going back for turkey. Fell asleep at 8 30.

Woke this morning. More turkey and a roll.

My dude right here 31 going on 40

My 60 yr old father might be more adventurous than you [emoji]128557[/emoji]

I didn't even go as hard as I wanted to. When you don't usually eat like that your body be like nah when you try and switch it up. I ate 1 plate and got sleepy as hell. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I had 4 plates.

To be honest the first hour afterwards was :x.

But after it digested the satisfaction was paramount.

I tried to eat as much turkey/collard greens as possible and only starting hitting the carbs hard on my final plates.

Back
Top Bottom