STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Friday night after a little back n leg split. Little water bloat from the late night munchies. Let's get it this off season. Trying to get those lean gains this time around. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] flex out n keep it moving!!

Friday night after a little back n leg split. Little water bloat from the late night munchies. Let's get it this off season. Trying to get those lean gains this time around. [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] flex out n keep it moving!!
Gotta lay off that sour kush

laugh.gif
 jk bro good work so far

Good i$h
Do u know ur bf%?

DLed 255x3 and then had to switch to a mixed grip for the last 2 reps bMan that made it so much easier :lol:

Gonna keep using a regular grip as long as I can then switch to mixed. Right? Or I might as well switch now? And let the gainz commence?

I like the mixed grip, I feel more in control. I use it even when i start my warm up sets with 1 plate as well as power shrugs (past a certain weight). Only thing i use the reg grip for is stiff leg DL.

Started using chalk since guys in here recommended. Amazing. :lol:

Last edited:
DLed 255x3 and then had to switch to a mixed grip for the last 2 reps bMan that made it so much easier
laugh.gif

Gonna keep using a regular grip as long as I can then switch to mixed. Right? Or I might as well switch now? And let the gainz commence?
This bro

I use a switch grip right from the beginning. Throw some chalk on before I get to heavy and then just crush those weights. Look at them weights and make them b!+che$ fear you lol

Good i$h
Do u know ur bf%?
Not as of late. Use to be heavier last year. Did a lot of biking in the summer and cut carbs mostly. Kept my weight constant tho, around 192-198. Which I haven't been this slim in the waist in like over 5 years. Just trying to maintain.

How do u guys grip? Coming from grappling/BJJ, I only use my middle, ring, and pinky. I don't use my index and thumb at all. Feel like I should start to :lol:

So a trainer at the gym suggested I do shoulder presses with your elbows in front of you vs at the sides. Since my right shoulder kills when I do overhead presses with DBs.

Much harder to do but felt zero pain. Went light but did decent reps and sets. Good to feel that shoulder burn again

Cracked and decided to buy some juice today. I dont really be drinking juice like that. Got some soursop juice and guava nectar :pimp:

Anyone got any recommendations for wireless headphones ? I wanna get some for the gym. I'm using some cheap ones I got off Amazon right now. I was thinking about the powerboats2.

which ones you got off amazon?

bluedio (brand).... has some great reviews on youtube and amazon....

Last edited:
This thread is in shambles...

Must be the holiday itits.... :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone got a workout i can do at the gym mostly interval. No big weights. Just kettlebells. Cardio. Light dumbbells?

I feel like crossfittin today :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom