5 rounds of Kettlebell complex

2xDouble Kettlebell Front Squats
10x Double Kettlebell Push Press
8x Double Kettlebell Cleans

Or

4 rounds increasing the load

10xKB swings
10 m double KB front rack carry
10xDouble KB shoulder to overhead (Push Press or jerk)
10 m double kb Farmer Carry
10xdouble kb front rack lunges
10xdouble kb front rack squat

Rest 3 mins between rounds

Recommend starting at 16kg (35 lbs) then increase.

Be smart

In fact, each time you put the kb down on the ground then do 10 burpees. Try to do it unbroken each round

Last edited:
I can see how looking at what was posted would be difficult to understand from an outsiders perspective...but I'm too lazy to explain man. :lol:

Marmourjr?

Dont even know what that means

What you dont understand bro?

4 rounds means set
10 means reps
Double means 2 kettle bell
Kb means kettlebell
Front rack means holding a kettle like your doing front squats positions (picture a barbell, elbows up...)

Last edited:
Came to the gym this morning for my second leg day this week. Told myself I was gonna go light but squats felt so good I f***** around and hit 345 for a 1rm PR. Thanksgainsving :pimp:

Came to the gym this morning for my second leg day this week. Told myself I was gonna go light but squats felt so good I f***** around and hit 345 for a 1rm PR. Thanksgainsving :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Good work g, needed this to break up kettlebell talk.

I'm squatting today as well, high reps for me but you got me wanting to go for a 1rm. :lol:

I don't believe tdogg is going to do that workout. He not about to do crossfit :lol:
:rofl:
I didnt. Lol

I did 4 sets of rope swings (is that what yall call them..??) With body weight squats.

4 sets of box jumps with kettle bell swings

2000 meter row

Jumprope 1 min with abs 4 sets

80 yard sprints leg lifts.

Lol and my body was tired of doing heavy lifts. Needed a day like this.

I got 3 prs in the last 2 weeks so why not

I didnt. Lol

I did 4 sets of rope swings (is that what yall call them..??) With body weight squats.

4 sets of box jumps with kettle bell swings

2000 meter row

Jumprope 1 min with abs 4 sets

80 yard sprints leg lifts.

Lol and my body was tired of doing heavy lifts. Needed a day like this.

I got 3 prs in the last 2 weeks so why not

You just out there making up random workouts lmao

The hell you was targeting, bro?

I got some aukey Bluetooth ones.

ismellshoes ismellshoes got these in the mail today...spent 60 on em....hopefully they are worth the hype....

I had some audio pie bluetooth headphones from Amazon were great I loved them they were wireless been using them for years till I left them at the gym last week

Last edited:

ismellshoes ismellshoes got these in the mail today...spent 60 on em....hopefully they are worth the hype....

I had some audio pie bluetooth headphones from Amazon were great I loved them they were wireless been using them for years till I left them at the gym last week
Nice. My friend gonna give me his beats....but it's wired. I'll see if I can get used to it again. Bluetooth spoiled me

Marmourjr, I suggest we give Tdogg the silent treatment for bastardizing crossfit

Even more shameful than when he hailed hydra for a few days.

Last edited:
Hydras plan and actions make sense.
You just out there making up random workouts lmao

The hell you was targeting, bro?

Why do you need to target anything on a cardio /off day. Isnt that the purpose of crossfit ...to just do... :nerd:

Last edited:
Cross fit was established off people making up random dangerous workouts anyway :nerd:.. followed by foam rolling to make it official

Back
Top Bottom