STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Might not have more meaning, but we make more gainz...

Biggest problem with crossfit:
"We"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolliin
Rich Froning is not his friend

@mar
lol i said in my post i wanted a cardio day.. then maybe i want to cross fit, you threw terms at a brotha i aint never heard of... so i just went ahead and slid past that and did my cardio thing.

Tdogg is just trolling now

You better than that b [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk what's been going on but I got a fat butt and thick thighs. I always go straight to the weights, I rarely do lower body other than a couple sets of squats. I need to hit cardio for at least 30 mins everyday this week. I plan on hitting legs hard tonight.

The main reason why I stray away from cardio is because of pre-workout. I once took a scoop, went to the gym, got on the treadmill and my heart almost exploded. So I can't do pre workout on cardio days. But I'm scared that if I don't do pre workout, I'll be so worn out by the end of my cardio session that I won't feel like lifting.

Any suggestions?

Idk what's been going on but I got a fat butt and thick thighs. I always go straight to the weights, I rarely do lower body other than a couple sets of squats. I need to hit cardio for at least 30 mins everyday this week. I plan on hitting legs hard tonight.

The main reason why I stray away from cardio is because of pre-workout. I once took a scoop, went to the gym, got on the treadmill and my heart almost exploded. So I can't do pre workout on cardio days. But I'm scared that if I don't do pre workout, I'll be so worn out by the end of my cardio session that I won't feel like lifting.

Any suggestions?
Condition your body and get off that Pre-Workout.

Train your body to not rely on it.

HAHAHAHAH!

We really need to do an NT Fitness Summit.

Powerlifting vs BodyBuilding vs Crossfit vs "Cross Trainer"

Summer of 2017
nerd.gif
lets do it... just make sure lil cut life dude there....

Any suggestions?
not good...

take a preworkout that does not have a high dosage of caffeine.....something "stim free"  anything with l citriculline, or l-arginine is a good alternative to get your blood flowing for cardio. Also good for pumps and vascularity when lifting....

I heard for serious pump take a beets supplement haven't experimented with it yet... but they do have beet extracts in some of the more popular preworkouts

Last edited:
I need to make that change. What's the best stim-free pre workout?

I been taking C4 for the last year. It makes me pumped and violent. Throw some Hennessy in the mix and I turn into a dungeon dragon

Back/bicep today. Went light with back but did more volume. I switched back/bicep and shoulder/leg days so i could do DL on weekends, man what a difference it is hitting biceps the day after triceps

I been taking C4 for the last year. It makes me pumped and violent. Throw some Hennessy in the mix and I turn into a dungeon dragon

:lol: my mans takin shots of that yac between sets

lol son....

you made it alive mixing that together?
roll.gif

try

Rich Piano Full as ****

PES Science High Volume

GAT PMP

APS MesoMorph

Ntelpharma Roadmap

Blackmarket Labs has some crazy stuff too I can't remember If I tried it or not expensive though

Last edited:

Just get the energy caffeine packets of crystal light or off brand.

Anyone have any experience with ed coan bench program? Im doing the "peaking cycle" right now but im thinking about starting his other one in the new year. Ill be done the peaking cycle in 3wks and should be at 290 for a single so i just plugged it in the calculator to see what it gives me.

Gonna start using the peaking cycle for squats tomorrow

Last edited:
Just finished hitting legs...Seen one of my gym crushes up there. Id simp so hard :smh: its prolly weird working out for those chicks that are completely flawless, perfect 10s. Like dudes are always working towards something (getting stronger, bigger, faster etc). Most girls tryin to shed a few, some are there to get yoked....then the dimes like her, just there for my spank bank i believe :nerd:

Let me start this off by saying I've never truly been serious about working out.  I would be committed for a month then just stop for no reason outside of laziness.  Lately I've just had the sudden urge to try and get bigger.  Been eating like crazy so I know I got that part on lock.  

So today I pick up the adjustable dumbells I have in the crib and get to work and damn I haven't felt more ashamed.  Couldn't even do 3x8 overhead press with 20lb dumbells. **** even a 60lb bench press was killing me a bit. Arms shaking and all that man.  Sucks to admit to yourself that you're pretty physically weak.  I gotta do better.

Let me start this off by saying I've never truly been serious about working out.  I would be committed for a month then just stop for no reason outside of laziness.  Lately I've just had the sudden urge to try and get bigger.  Been eating like crazy so I know I got that part on lock.  

So today I pick up the adjustable dumbells I have in the crib and get to work and damn I haven't felt more ashamed.  Couldn't even do 3x8 overhead press with 20lb dumbells. **** even a 60lb bench press was killing me a bit. Arms shaking and all that man.  Sucks to admit to yourself that you're pretty physically weak.  I gotta do better.

U gotta start from somewhere bro. Just keep at it, ull improve in no time. Its like not running at all, u cant expect to go run a marathon all of a sudden. Gotta start slow but be persistent.

Chest day went good today!
PR of 205x4
My last was 205x2 and 1 with some assurance. Spotter didn't touch the bar once. Confident on that 225 now. But I still wanna work more reps at heavier weight.

Also any of you guys ever take pre kaged? 2 for $50 on BB last week and I tried it for the first time today. Man does it taste nasty. It has some...spectra??? Blend. Basically a whole bunch of nutrient concentrates like broccoli, cinnamon etc. I was tasting every bit of it and made me pretty bloated at the gym.

Back
Top Bottom