STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Yea...I dunno either :lol:

it was never my question. you responded to james, your response didn't really answer the statement he had. (in my opinion it didn't really make sense)

What I said didn't make sense, or what James was saying?

I'm confused :lol:

He stated what he thought about CF and I simply said how your CF gym is only as good as it's programming. Of course you gotta put in the work, but there are too many horror stories out there of CF facilities that come up short in a number of areas, programming being #1. That's all.

Deli's going into the hood are clutch. 1 for me and one for my barber for $8.50

What I said didn't make sense, or what James was saying?

I'm confused :lol:

He stated what he thought about CF and I simply said how your CF gym is only as good as it's programming. Of course you gotta put in the work, but there are too many horror stories out there of CF facilities that come up short in a number of areas, programming being #1. That's all.

Lol my bad man. I don't do Cross Fit. I go to a regular gym so I thought you were saying my gym is only as good as it's programming. I thought "I do my own programming, what's he trying to say?!".

Lol my bad man. I don't do Cross Fit. I go to a regular gym so I thought you were saying my gym is only as good as it's programming. I thought "I do my own programming, what's he trying to say?!".

For a person that's very critiqued about CF, have you ever tried it?

did he edit???
His original post didn't have all that

Lol mar you made fun of my cardio work out. Asking what am i targeting. Which was nothing. I was circuit training.

Cheeky cf'erz thinkin your "programs" have more meaning. ..

*spit on your met cons **

Wasn't trying to do back hypers today and I just got to the gym and they just started construction on that area :pimp: :pimp:

If they moved the machines I hope I don't see them :nerd:

Lol mar you made fun of my cardio work out. Asking what am i targeting. Which was nothing. I was circuit training.

That's like saying, I can do quantum physics random knowledge of geometry, order of operations, linear algebra, etc.

Nawl b, you just out here red lining.

Might not have more meaning, but we make more gainz...

2q3xlht.gif%22%20border=%220

Back
Top Bottom