STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

I cant even come close to front squatting 315 
laugh.gif

Looking to build a garage gym. I have nothing so far. Anybody know of any Cyber Monday equipment at a solid price today?

Wanna start with the Bowflex 1090 dumbbells but don't see them on sale anywhere.

I scooped a power rack, 450lbs of weights, oly bar and punching dummy barely used on Craigslist for 500. That's your best bet for good value

im a hypebeast :lol:

good looking out though :pimp:  

:lol:

Just an FYI- they're heavy in the outlets. Also keep an eye out at Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Burlington... I've bought several pairs for $25-30. If you're in the market for any others PM and I'll send them your way if you'd like.

Anybody looking for a true Olympic Weightlifting bar...These are great and the price is right. Identical to the Eleiko Comp bars. Hoping my SS gets me one:lol:   I doubt it. Buying the Stealth one Thursday.

http://www.getrxd.com/getrxdstealthbars.html

Powerlifting Texas Bars are going for cheaper:

http://www.getrxd.com/getrxdtexasbars.html

Lol I have a weightlifting bar and a bunch of bumper plates that I never use..

I bought on impulse, and didn't enjoy lifting in the garage... I didn't account for the low ceiling. I tried lifting in the backyard but didn't enjoy it cuz of the stray cats.

I would send but damn I don't know how to ship all that. :lol:

Last edited:
Lol I have a weightlifting bar and a bunch of bumper plates that I never use..

I bought on impulse, and didn't enjoy lifting in the garage... I didn't account for the low ceiling. I tried lifting in the backyard but didn't enjoy it cuz of the stray cats.

I would send but damn I don't know how to ship all that. :lol:

PM'd

cutlerathletics has a cyber monday 40% off
he has some shirts and hats i like. idk how his products are though.

The difference of 2 inches of height is crazy. Im 5'9 195. And I feel im ok but need to tighten up
Guess so I'm 5'7 @195 and feel fine. Just the need to to a little extra cardio today. Quick sprints in my bike should do it . My lower abs just feels lose. But still looks tight.

5'8" 203. Trying to get down to 193 by May. I was going to do a bulk until January but I've been happy with my progress and my lofts haven't been affected. The cool part is y'all are inspiring me to vary up my workouts more. Yesterday after BS and good morning. I did 5x5 FS. Besides aesthetics, the main goal for weight loss is increased mobility and overall athleticisimz

I think it's also all in how you hold muscle also.
My back is good. Quads and hams are too. But feel like everything else can be better

Last edited:
Yea I get a lot of compliments on my body. Mainly bc I have the frame of a football player lol.

I'm just trying to look intimidating and scary. People used to ask if I were an MMA fighter. I need to really be yoked like Brock Lesnar one day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'm just trying to look intimidating and scary. People used to ask if I were an MMA fighter. I need to really be yoked like Brock Lesnar one day [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Grow that beard out g

Back
Top Bottom