STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Someone hasn't been doing their mobility lol what's up bro!

welcome back JP, wild thing is ive been working on my leg stretching and foam rolling but severly ignored the shoulder / upper back. gave my friend my lacrosse ball now i need to buy another

Man six star tastes like pure garbage. I got it once never again
I always blend mine with milk, banana, and peanut butter. Never had issues.

I forgot some people don't even blend their shakes though. These savages just mix it with water. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Protein with water. Swig it down youll be fine.

Anyone try quest chips ? How is it
They changed the formula and theyre good if youre dieting and need that crunch. If youre not dieting though i go with the mini rice cakes

Last edited:
Looks like that code doesn't work for the gold standard whey. Just the performance whey
Yeah figured I'd give the performance one a try for the price. Can't be worse than the six star I got :lol:
Actually not that bad with with water and a splash of milk for flavor

Anyone try quest chips ? How is it
I would never eat them unless I was cutting 
laugh.gif

They are very macro friendly though, the sour cream and cheddar aren't very good but the salt n vinegar are edible. I haven tried the other flavors.

I think these are 100 times better with the same amount of total calories just not the protein obviously

Last edited:
only problem with keto diet, it's not great at retaining muscle mass (or building it for that matter)
so i'm assuming your strength goes down a lot

source:

Not really a problem if you carb cycle though.

Staying in Keto for weeks at a time has no benefit.

Your metabolism stalls out eventually and yes, it's borderline impossible to build/maintain a lot of muscle unless you're a beginner.

Last edited:
Not really a problem if you carb cycle though.

Staying in Keto for weeks at a time has no benefit.

Your metabolism stalls out eventually and yes, it's borderline impossible to build/maintain a lot of muscle unless you're a beginner.
Why do keto at all then just eat better or carb cycle

This site seem reputable on the protein research? I'm not deep into the chemistry of supps only basic but might be something for some in here to look at?

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

Eat

2x 5.5lb protein for $60 with code iwp60

I added some creatine for 12.99 to get free shipping which was 5 or 6 bucks

This is my referral link, i think i get $10? http://us.myprotein.com/referrals.list?applyCode=ANDREW-RFE2&li

The regular/non referral link
http://m.us.myprotein.com/home.dept

Bros I think my clavicle/shoulder pain is a muscle problem. I was doing shoulders today. Did some seated ohp db press and other db raises. By the end of the workout my left shoulder was aching and cramped up. I'm sure I warmed up enough so idk what to do about it.

It might be a pectoral injury. I'm certainly no doctor, but I recently had the same injury from dips. I thought it was a shoulder/clavicle issue due to the pain/symptoms I was describing to my doctor when in fact it was from a strained/pulled pec muscle.

Damn man I need to get back onto social media so I can show you guys some of these dudes in my gym. The one I told you guys about who pulls 6 plates recently had a power lifting comp. He had to drop to 181lbs for the class. I thought nef was like 210 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom