365x2
385x2
405x2

225 3x5

Here is a vid I didn't know was taken and ugly af. :rofl: 405x2

Good work fam. :pimp:

Love those grinders. :pimp:

Socks. :pimp:

Last two heavy reps of the day were a struggle. Idk why but my first rep is always the slowest when it's heavy for me.

I had vans on but yeah. I spend zero money on gym gear. :lol: got a pioneer belt I haven't touched.

My 1rm are

DL 510 (testing this next week, should be higher around 530 hopefully)
Squat 365 (my worst lift, going to be the hardest one to bring up)
Bench 305 on incline (testing flat next week as well)

I'm 185-190 depending on time of day right now, going to bulk through the winter and see how far I can push these numbers.

Nice! Let us know how the bench and DL goes. 305 on incline sheesh.

Last two heavy reps of the day were a struggle. Idk why but my first rep is always the slowest when it's heavy for me.

I had vans on but yeah. I spend zero money on gym gear. :lol: got a pioneer belt I haven't touched.

Lol word only thing ive bought is some chalk. Was thinking about squat shoes but said f it and just use 5lbs plates :lol:

Nice! Let us know how the bench and DL goes. 305 on incline sheesh.

I do basically all my pressing incline because I'm trying to build a big upper chest, traps and shoulders to provide a better sillouhette for when I get really lean.

I work hard on accessory back stuff for lats for the same reason.

I don't really care about regular bench or like it that much since I'm not going to powerlift and it isn't optimal for what I'm tryna build but just for testing purposes I gotta see what I can do eventually.

Last edited:
Lol word only thing ive bought is some chalk. Was thinking about squat shoes but said f it and just use 5lbs plates :lol:

Squat shoes are my next purchase, old head at my gym who squats upper 500's told me that + things I need to change in my form will be the key for me.

Advice he gave me on DL helped me break through the 5 plate barrier with ease so I gotta take his word.

It's crazy because I have fairly big quads for how bad my squat is, I guess it's just genetics because they definitely aren't as strong as they look.

Last edited:
I just cant justify spending 2bills on a pair of shoes ill only wear 20min a week lol. I can never find a good price shipped up here either so i said f it.

Youre just talking. Milk is overrated af. Show me stats. Articles. Journals. Anything that proves your point. Its overrated for calcium and vitamin d, its two biggest selling point. I can provide plenty that says milk is trash.

And...promise deez...this is Freeze youre talking to. Im a tank my g. Built Ford tough. I rarely have straight milk, except with cereal. Ice cream.

Lmaooo you think milk is a foundation for strength?? Hahaha foh. Milk is just a fat. Youd have to have a gallon for just 32 gms of protein. Gatwtfoh

Milk has no real benefit from adolencence and upward. Youre just conditioned to believe something that was once assumed and that has been tested numerous times and found to be false.

What? Research after research shows milk is great for muscle hypertrophy and refueling.

https://www.researchgate.net/profil...erformance/links/5665a78708ae4931cd624883.pdf

http://www.nrcresearchpress.com/doi/abs/10.1139/h08-137 [ CM is an effective recovery aid after prolonged endurance exercise for subsequent exercise at low-moderate intensities. ]

http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-5-15 [ Based on the limited research, milk appears to be an effective post-resistance exercise beverage that results in favourable acute alterations in protein metabolism. ]

http://journals.lww.com/nsca-jscr/A..._Effects_of_Low_Fat_Chocolate_Milk_on.30.aspx [ Low fat chocolate milk may therefore be as good as a CE at promoting recovery between training sessions during preseason. ]

I just cant justify spending 2bills on a pair of shoes ill only wear 20min a week lol. I can never find a good price shipped up here either so i said f it.

Adidas got em for like $99, plus you gotta utilize Ebay and other spots, there are always deals.

Yup. I posted the deal from eastbay a while back too had adipowers for $99 and romaleos for $135

I want to know Soundview's thoughts on milk :nerd:
I want to know your thoughts on why your thoughts are about me [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

The topic was benefits of milk. Why are you bringing me up? What did I have to do with that? I haven't posted in 2 weeks and you still finding ways to mention me? And the fact that I'm on your mind during a conversation about milk benefits is normal to you????

I don't get it. Maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited:

#LaggyLegGang
#RaidSprayGains
#1DollarProteinBarGains
#NoFemaleCoachGains
#BasementGains
#20QuoteQuoteQuotesGang
#YouWasntThere

3 weeks out until my cut is done.

I have resurrected from the dead.

#CUTLIFE #CUTCUT #STILLCUT

There you go m boiz m boiz . I posted. You happy now? Lol.

Last edited:
#cutlife byke. :pimp:

Don't get banned this time g :lol:, great progress on the cut so far. :pimp:

Plot twist: I was here the whole time. They just THOUGHT I got banned. I saw everything. Lol, a lot of things said in my absence that wasn't said directly to me when I was here. People are funny.

BUT good looks my G!!!! Hopefully I look way better at 9%. I gotta get rid of these love handles and ish, man.

Lol people kept telling me come back. So I did it. Had a nice talk with meth. I understand what's what and who's who.

Let's get itttttt

#MrCutLife

Last edited:
NT put me on some decent wireless earphones for the gym. Been reading up on some reviews and so far have narrowed it down to the jaybird x3s or the jlabs epic 2s.

Power beats 3 are out of the equation as I cannot see myself spending $200 on earphones that are gonna get tossed around in and out of my gym bag.

If you guys have any other recent recommendations on some good mid range wireless earphones that won't be falling off during my workouts and won't sound horrible let me know what you guys are using.

NT put me on some decent wireless earphones for the gym. Been reading up on some reviews and so far have narrowed it down to the jaybird x3s or the jlabs epic 2s.

Power beats 3 are out of the equation as I cannot see myself spending $200 on earphones that are gonna get tossed around in and out of my gym bag.

If you guys have any other recent recommendations on some good mid range wireless earphones that won't be falling off during my workouts and won't sound horrible let me know what you guys are using.
my vote goes for jaybirds. It takes a while to get them set up to your fit. But they've never fell out off my ear. That includes lifting,rowing and running. Also for the x3 they have the app you can download that lets you customize the sound 

Stop that noise, no one in here was seriously "dissing" you or even thinking about you like that.
You double / triple post.
you respond to almost all post you disagree with and try to clap back. you quote multiple people (which not just you, i always thought that quoting multiple people and keeping their messages that are long is annoying from everyone)
and you felt the need to fire back and drag out a long fued with xcellz in here.
it was corny and played out. so people called that out it was corny played out and not conducive to the conversation in here.

yea we talk about milk, or headphones, or protein bars and we get in huge debates about that but that's always fitness related for us in here.

so don't make it about people hating on you and wanting to see you fall, everytime you've posted a pic or details about your journey we all congratulated you asked you about the things you did. no one made fun of you or tried to hurt you. don't play this victim card all of a sudden like 75% of the board was against you. we were just tired of that side show that happened at the time. it was annoying period.

Honestly Xcell should have got banned a long with you for those pages of fighting yall did.

other than that no one minded your post as far as fitness, food, doing work. .

Take this as you want but it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom