STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Stop that noise, no one in here was seriously "dissing" you or even thinking about you like that.
You double / triple post.
you respond to almost all post you disagree with and try to clap back. you quote multiple people (which not just you, i always thought that quoting multiple people and keeping their messages that are long is annoying from everyone)
and you felt the need to fire back and drag out a long fued with xcellz in here.
it was corny and played out. so people called that out it was corny played out and not conducive to the conversation in here.

yea we talk about milk, or headphones, or protein bars and we get in huge debates about that but that's always fitness related for us in here.

so don't make it about people hating on you and wanting to see you fall, everytime you've posted a pic or details about your journey we all congratulated you asked you about the things you did. no one made fun of you or tried to hurt you. don't play this victim card all of a sudden like 75% of the board was against you. we were just tired of that side show that happened at the time. it was annoying period.

Honestly Xcell should have got banned a long with you for those pages of fighting yall did.

other than that no one minded your post as far as fitness, food, doing work. .

Take this as you want but it is what it is
lol we both should be banned but you shouldn't, huh?

Haha funny thing is I ain't say your name once since I been back but you already addressing me.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Everything you addressing are things I never said haha you wrote an essay based on speculation and who knows what [emoji]128514[/emoji]

In the mean time check this out

#1dollarproteinbarGAINS
#TunaCreationGains
#MultiQuoteGAINS

Now report these gains to meth.

#cutlife

Last edited:
Lol, who is xcell? I guess I don't pay attention to this thread as much as I should [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I thought I knew all the posters

Also, if you congratulated me on a pic or some gains, please post a screenshot. I'd love to see that.

Awwsome.
Anyone.
Ahat.
23kidd.
Cornbread.

These are people I know that gave me props. Might have missed 1-2 more people.

I don't get how that turns into a "we" thing based off what you and others never did. But ok???? Whatever helps you sleep at night lol.

I'm living, regardless and I can make fun of myself better than yall can. Trust me [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I ain't gonna address this no more. Any further dissertations about me, what I post,how i post or what you don't like about me will be a conversation between you and yourself lmfao.

If you don't like me, just don't like me. It's simple.

Last edited:
Anyways, back to FITNESS.

Just benched 290x4. That 315 going up for sure, now. Last week I just hit 280x3. Had to push myself today.

Benched 260x2 incline.

Then dB press 105x9 flat. Soon as I get to 10 I'm gonna try 110.

Sitting at 171 lbs right now.

Let's gooooooooo

Bruhhhhhhhh can we all just get along b. Soundviews back got me thinking he's harambe and xcellz stayz shredded, ahat, awewwsome,amel, freeze ,boss etc all puttin in work.

Bruhhhhhhhh can we all just get along b. Soundviews back got me thinking he's harambe
hahaha nah I wish. But thank you!! I'm trying to get like you bro.

Soon as I'm done cutting I'm coming for that 1300 total. Only 265lbs away.

I knew my back had a future when I used to get beat with wooden broomsticks and they'd break on my back [emoji]128546[/emoji]

Aw posts disappearing 
laugh.gif

I tried grass fed ground beef for the first time today, wasn't worth the extra dough.

Bruhhhhhhhh can we all just get along b. Soundviews back got me thinking he's harambe and xcellz stayz shredded, ahat, awewwsome,amel, freeze ,boss etc all puttin in work.

This has to be the logo for the thread.

Gorilla Season

Hit shoulders and legs today, no squats today did DL yesterday. Did sets of triples for OHP.

Warm up 135x5

145x3
155x3 x2
165x3
175x3

Ima hit 200x1 end of this month. Chest/tris tomorrow going for 270x2x2 on bench.

This has to be the logo for the thread.

Gorilla Season

Hit shoulders and legs today, no squats today did DL yesterday. Did sets of triples for OHP.

Warm up 135x5

145x3
155x3 x2
165x3
175x3

Ima hit 200x1 end of this month. Chest/tris tomorrow going for 270x2x2 on bench.
I'm trying to beat you with that Ohp. I just started back because of you lmaooo just cause I wanna beat you in it, to say i did so.

Post chest workout.

I cannot get any veins popping in my left arm. It's starting to piss me off.

It makes it look like I don't even train my left arm

Benched 290x4 today.

That 315 going up. Lol, never though I'd be doing numbers like this at 171lbs.

Hoping I can keep it up until I hit 168.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom