STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You guys ever try deer or Vinison or whatever you guys call it?

Deer is delicious. Down here in da souf it's common practice to eat deer
Never had it. My mom did, though, as a kid.

Only foreign animal outside the typical I've ate was duck (it was ok) and goat (very lean, very little fat, and it's a west Indian common meat to cook so I eat it all the time lol...well, not all the time but you know)

But uh...never heard one of my cousins down south talk about eating deer

Last edited:
Yo Soundview you ever been to star fitness near westchester square? I recently went for the first time the other day and it was legit.

Venison is tough had it once.

Not a fan of goat. I still remember being a kid at the jamaican bakery by my crib and this old jamaican man was so hype they had goat patties. He was telling everyone in the store

"Mon dey ave goat pahtty. Mi cyaan believe dis, dey really ave goat pahtty. Aye my yute yuh see dis, dey ave goat pahtty"

Only foreign animal outside the typical I've ate was duck (it was ok) and goat (very lean, very little fat, and it's a west Indian common meat to cook so I eat it all the time lol...well, not all the time but you know)

Eatin deer down here is real common, these redneck boys from my job brought deer jerky in all the time. 

Ive had gator before, it was pretty good. I heard frog legs taste just like chicken.

Eatin deer down here is real common, these redneck boys from my job brought deer jerky in all the time. 

Ive had gator before, it was pretty good. I heard frog legs taste just like chicken.

Im tryna indulge in some gator. Where did u have that at?

Heard the same thing about frog legs. My old man had it before yrs ago, said it was whatever but there isnt much meat (pause) so its kinda wack

You guys ever try deer or Vinison or whatever you guys call it?

Deer is delicious. Down here in da souf it's common practice to eat deer

Same up here. Your boy smokes a deer you're eating it whether you like it or not.

m boiz m boiz grass fed beef is whack. If I want gamey red meat I'll eat venesion. At least have the decency to feed it corn before slaughter.

ahat ahat gator is good as hell. Any place that sells gator will usually have frog legs too. They aren't bad. It's like a small chicken wing that taste like if you fed the chicken swamp water all day. :lol:

Last edited:
Yo Soundview you ever been to star fitness near westchester square? I recently went for the first time the other day and it was legit.

I heard it was legit too, a couple heads from pH rotate between Star. It's literally right next to West. Square too which I liked. PH was just way cheaper. And now I'm on the 2 line so it's way easier to get to.

How much they charge for a day? 10? I heard it's legit though. Who's that IFBB pro who that trains there that's from bx? Martinez right?

You live in queens, right?

I was just about to say you never mentioned deer to me either [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gator meat? Yall not playing down south how that taste though? How does deer taste?

Venison is tough had it once.

Not a fan of goat. I still remember being a kid at the jamaican bakery by my crib and this old jamaican man was so hype they had goat patties. He was telling everyone in the store

"Mon dey ave goat pahtty. Mi cyaan believe dis, dey really ave goat pahtty. Aye my yute yuh see dis, dey ave goat pahtty"
:rofl:

Never knew goat patties exist. Gotta seek those out next time I visit family in Jamaica.

I've had about every other patty though.

Must not be all that common cuz i never seen it anywhere other than that bakery. Plus old head was too hype

I heard it was legit too, a couple heads from pH rotate between Star. It's literally right next to West. Square too which I liked. PH was just way cheaper. And now I'm on the 2 line so it's way easier to get to.

How much they charge for a day? 10? I heard it's legit though. Who's that IFBB pro who that trains there that's from bx? Martinez right?

Queens [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lol

I'm from the BX to b. That's why I asked you. Yea they had a bunch of pics of Victor up.dudes in there were HUGE, I'm talking juiced to the gills. And it's 10 a day for guests. I think it's something like 400 for the year.

Queens [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] lol

I'm from the BX to b. That's why I asked you. Yea they had a bunch of pics of Victor up.dudes in there were HUGE, I'm talking juiced to the gills. And it's 10 a day for guests. I think it's something like 400 for the year.
swore I was the only one in here from bx. Lol. You never said anything.

Should've told me bro. I would've swung by and we could've got some work in.

Hahaha yeah I mean dudes in PH are juiced but I've looked at the place tag on iG of Star and they on some SERIOUS ISH.

PH 5/day. Haha I have not seen prices even close to PH as of yet. But it's "ok" I like the staff/famity environment more than the place as a gym.

What part of bx you from? You know where I'm from from my username lol I had a crib in HP for a couple years too. I loved HP lol it was like it's little own community haha

What gym you go to?

Hahaha yeah I mean dudes in PH are juiced but I've looked at the place tag on iG of Star and they on some SERIOUS ISH.

PH 5/day. Haha I have not seen prices even close to PH as of yet. But it's "ok" I like the staff/famity environment more than the place as a gym.

What part of bx you from? You know where I'm from from my username lol I had a crib in HP for a couple years too. I loved HP lol it was like it's little own community haha

What gym you go to?

"Technically" I live in the soundview area. But I'm right next to bronxdale, a couple blocks away from Parkchester. I go to blink in parkchester.

I had gator once at a bar/grill around the Jacksonville area but didnt like it. They were fried, like little nuggets i guess, i just remember they were extra chewy...

What gym you go to?

"Technically" I live in the soundview area. But I'm right next to bronxdale, a couple blocks away from Parkchester. I go to blink in parkchester.
oh snap. Hahaha we probably saw each other in person and didn't even know it.

I wanted to try that blink. It looks very small though. My ex trained at the one in Harlem it was always packed, Jesus.

Guess you live in Morris park/parkchester.

I meant to mention.

Why this dude was deadlifting between the bench area.

Like dude took a barbell off a bench and decided to bench between the incline/flat/decline benches.

Then took all 4 plates off and tried to leave them by my bench. I'm like uh....can you move those???

Mind you, owner just built a deadlifting platform downstairs. Even if you don't do it downstairs there's an areally by the back door.

What would inspire you to deadlift in the bench area????

Never saw him before so maybe he came and just thought there was only one floor even though there were steps behind him.

IQ of a turkey sandwich. Smfh.

Im tryna indulge in some gator. Where did u have that at?

Heard the same thing about frog legs. My old man had it before yrs ago, said it was whatever but there isnt much meat (pause) so its kinda wack
Good ole Myrtle Beach baby! Joes Crab Shack i think, they were fried and cajun flavored i think, pretty damn good.

Last edited:
I was just about to say you never mentioned deer to me either [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Gator meat? Yall not playing down south how that taste though? How does deer taste?
I haven't had deer in years i don't think, I'm not a big fan of it.

Ill stick with chicken and ribs.

BTW, I tried those Pop chips in the cheddar flavor, those things are like eating plastic. Give me the extra calories and have it taste like actual food 

Some guy at my job said when he was younger he weighed 130 lbs and could bench over 250 :rofl:
Guy is built like he's never touched a barbell in his life. Called him a liar and he got hurt :lol:

Good ole Myrtle Beach baby! Joes Crab Shack i think, they were fried and cannot flavored i think, pretty damn good.

Im tryna visit NO once in my lifetime. Heard they got that official gator. I dont even drink but im down to have a Dixie beer with some fried gator

Back
Top Bottom