STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

200w_s.gif
Appreciate you, bro, I see a few heads from the Funko thread :nerd:

I was watching YouTube tutorials on "how to bench"....

Man that shhh is complicated.
The part that I can't get comfortable with yet is with leg drive. Driving my body backwards on the bench using my feet, while keeping my butt on the bench, while arching my lower back, while pinching my scapulas together...I feel like I do most of that already /naturally, to a certain degree ....but adding the leg drive is mad awkward

Focus on squeezing your glutes and pushing your knees out. thatll keep your butt planted and your arch tight.

For keeping the arch focus more on driving your upper back into the bench and less on forcing an arch. It'll feel more natural that way

What do you all do to be able to stay committed to working out regularly after the addition of a new child? 

My advice to you is...

Enjoy your time with the little one.

In the mean time u should focus on diet. Idk your goal, so lets just say if you are trying to get slimmer, you could hit cardio 3x a week at the gym for 45 minutes to an hour or even with the little one with a walk/run around the neighborhood.

Also, fyi gyms do have this section for kids to chill while u get your pump.

It will be tough, ive been there....

Focus on squeezing your glutes and pushing your knees out. thatll keep your butt planted and your arch tight.

For keeping the arch focus more on driving your upper back into the bench and less on forcing an arch. It'll feel more natural that way

Thanks i will try that [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Feeling like ****, have a cold. Went to the gym yesterday but left after like 5 min :wow:. Gonna take the week off and hopefully I'm good by Saturday to DL :evil:

Last edited:
Just shipped my SS gift

This.

I didn't have time to ship it before I left. I just shipped it. My elf should get theirs on Monday.

I hope it's safe to leave it out front your door.

I've only received 4 shipping confirmation and that's including mine.

Fellas we down to the last 2 weeks!

Last edited:
shipped  mine according to the tracking number he received it ....  I have never seen that user post in this thread before. 

hope he enjoyed his gifts if not ill get him some more ish

Last edited:
Hit 205 OHP for 1. At 190 (Hit 200 2 weeks ago)
Def didnt warm up with 135 and go straight in to it tho :nerd:
95 x 8
115 ×5
135 x 5
155 x 3
185 x 1
205 x fail (migos was in my headphones)
Tried again after seeing the light from yeezy
205x 1. (Grinded it out)

Does anybody in here know their current BF percentage and what method did you use to find it out?

Does anybody in here know their current BF percentage and what method did you use to find it out?

Id like to know this as well. I saw they have scales that show BF % now but never looked into how accurate they are.

Last edited:
I heard the best, or most accurate test is the water displacement but i have no idea where to go to have one done.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay to have my BF measurement taken, the mirror and pictures will tell you just as easily.

Post pics and we can tell you within 2% what it is probably. 

Anyone else do ohp behind their head?

It works great for my traps .

Im meal prepping tonight so I can get back to this more frequently.

A lot of ppl have told me to never do that. I listened the day I tried it and felt terrible on my shoulder.

Im not 100% sure but i think it hits ur shoulder at a diff angle than doing it infront. I never really done it much, feels kinda uncomfortable for me. Id say if it works for u switch it up between front and behind the head/neck.

Lol did it 2 sets after my standing OHP. Its a good exercise as long as youre doing it right.

Back
Top Bottom