STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Just wait till Meth calls the Feds, just like the last time we tried to use the NT logo for NT Fitness shirts :lol:

I don't know who in here would even remember that :lol:

Just wait till Meth calls the Feds, just like the last time we tried to use the NT logo for NT Fitness shirts
laugh.gif

I don't know who in here would even remember that
laugh.gif
Meth can't do **** about people printing shirts and wearing them, now selling them with the logo yeah he might have an argument there.

Just wait till Meth calls the Feds, just like the last time we tried to use the NT logo for NT Fitness shirts :lol:

I don't know who in here would even remember that :lol:

Lawyers outchea snitching :lol:

I'm not selling them bro. They're gifts.

Focus on squeezing your glutes and pushing your knees out. thatll keep your butt planted and your arch tight.

For keeping the arch focus more on driving your upper back into the bench and less on forcing an arch. It'll feel more natural that way
I worked on this last night..squeezing my glutes really helped imo. Thanks fam :pimp:

Agreed with inzer. I didnt want to buy into the "this belt makes all the difference" but it really does. Now that i have the feel for it. Yesterday was the most comfortable ive ever been doing squats. No sharp back pains like before from not doing it properly. This belt does help and i just feel extremly secure

Agreed with inzer. I didnt want to buy into the "this belt makes all the difference" but it really does. Now that i have the feel for it. Yesterday was the most comfortable ive ever been doing squats. No sharp back pains like before from not doing it properly. This belt does help and i just feel extremly secure

I'm kinda in the same boat lol I was one of the "I don't need a belt"/"I can go heavy without one, I don't wanna let my core get weak".

That was before my dumb *** hurt my lower back for the second time. The first time I was cable rowing the entire stack. This was like 2 weeks ago. Fast forward to yesterday I made it a point to focus on depth. The week prior I had squatted 405 7 times. I thought I was the man until I looked at the video and saw most of the reps were no good.

Back to yesterday I'm getting deep while hittin 365. On the last rep I rehurt my lower back a little.

Moral of the story( now I'm all in on the belt life lmao. Your back is nothing to play with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom