STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

How do y'all video yourselves at the gym? My wife usually does it but she's been taking classes lately and can't do it. Want to share my lifts for the gram,and I don't want to ask anyone, lol.
I bought a cheap tripod from best buy and got a phone mount separately. Around $40 total I think.

I bought a cheap tripod from best buy and got a phone mount separately. Around $40 total I think.

I feel like that's kinda weird to set up a tripod and record your workouts at the gym unless ur at ur crib, or u got a successful fitness YouTube channel, then id give a pass

But do you fam

I feel like that's kinda weird to set up a tripod and record your workouts at the gym unless ur at ur crib, or u got a successful fitness YouTube channel, then id give a pass

But do you fam
I don't record "workouts". I'll record myself doing a single set of squats. Also can't be any weirder then asking someone to record me doing a set....

I've only just started recording a couple weeks ago and the reason why is I'm doing different stretches and balance exercises everyday to improve flexibility and balance. Want to do a before and after type of thing. 
eyes.gif

It does feel weird asking people if it's cool that I'm recording and that their in frame. 
laugh.gif
 I saw a fight almost break out over a gym pic.

Man i set up my phone to record ohp once cuz i narrowed my grip and wanted to see the difference. I had it set up in this corner facing the power rack and as soon as i did the 1st rep this old dude comes and stands in the corner right infront of my phone and does bicep.curls for like 3min im like wtffff

I don't record "workouts". I'll record myself doing a single set of squats. Also can't be any weirder then asking someone to record me doing a set....
I've only just started recording a couple weeks ago and the reason why is I'm doing different stretches and balance exercises everyday to improve flexibility and balance. Want to do a before and after type of thing. :rolleyes

It does feel weird asking people if it's cool that I'm recording and that their in frame. :lol:  I saw a fight almost break out over a gym pic.

Thats cool bro, personally i think its more normal to ask someone to record a set. Whatever tickles your pickle

Chest/tris

Bench
135x10
225x5
245x5
265x1
275x1
285x1 (soundview)

Got greedy tried 295 lol only got it halfway.

Close gripbench
Weighted dips
21 db press
Skull crusher with swiss bar
Cable crossover
Rope pulldown
Floor press
Pull ups
Core

Does son have the football padded compression shorts on too? Omg [emoji]128514[/emoji]. And I bet atleast something on him says gym shark

I really like the Levi's 541 everyone recommended. I also got a pair of the 502. They're a little more snug up top but have more of a taper. I'll probably grab another pair of each.

I have a pair of 502 but I'm thinking I'm going to go with the 541 and have them tapered more from the calf down. My calves are too big smh and pcants tapered from the knee down contract them and end up bunching and sagging in the knee area. The 502's I have are stretch too, leg day/soccer struggles. The worst part is I don't hit calves either cause they already give me too many problems clothing whise.

Last edited:
Man I'm too damn weak from keto. Once I graduate I'm going full bulk mode. I was just doing 5x10 at 185 for bench. On the 5th set I got to 4 and my arms start shaking like a mug. Like the weight didn't feel heavy it was just taking forever to get the reps up. Some dude sprints from across the room and racks it. He's like "oh man I got you bro. Phew that was a close one. If you're gonna try and do your max, just ask for a spot bro."

:frown: I'm so embarrassed, going back to being a fat SOB soon. It's been interesting, but being skinny has absolutely no perks other than I don't sweat and people think I play collegiate basketball.

^rest can do funny things.

How do y'all video yourselves at the gym? My wife usually does it but she's been taking classes lately and can't do it. Want to share my lifts for the gram,and I don't want to ask anyone, lol.

Just sandwich your phone between some 10 pound plates so the camera is pointed at you on whatever is the right height. No need to waste money on go pros mounted on barbells or whatever people do.

Man I'm too damn weak from keto. Once I graduate I'm going full bulk mode. I was just doing 5x10 at 185 for bench. On the 5th set I got to 4 and my arms start shaking like a mug. Like the weight didn't feel heavy it was just taking forever to get the reps up. Some dude sprints from across the room and racks it. He's like "oh man I got you bro. Phew that was a close one. If you're gonna try and do your max, just ask for a spot bro."

:frown: I'm so embarrassed, going back to being a fat SOB soon. It's been interesting, but being skinny has absolutely no perks other than I don't sweat and people think I play collegiate basketball.

Yes yes join us

#bulkyboys

Knew it was a bad idea to eat a full meal before working out. Had my chicken and veggies, took my pre-workout about 15 minutes later... Got halfway through cardio and it all came back up in the bathroom :smh: Felt like a new man after though :D Whole chunks of chicken all over.... My condolences to whomever has to clean that up. Diddy bopped right on outta there.

Knew it was a bad idea to eat a full meal before working out. Had my chicken and veggies, took my pre-workout about 15 minutes later... Got halfway through cardio and it all came back up in the bathroom :smh: Felt like a new man after though :D Whole chunks of chicken all over.... My condolences to whomever has to clean that up. Diddy bopped right on outta there.

Youre a savage

I rate it

Did chest today and then the treadmill after.

Guys at work talked me into doing this 5k with them on the 13th. Benefits the St Barnanbas burn center. Atleast it'll be a group of us and no one trying hit a land speed record lol

Did chest today and then the treadmill after.

Guys at work talked me into doing this 5k with them on the 13th. Benefits the St Barnanbas burn center. Atleast it'll be a group of us and no one trying hit a land speed record lol

That's cool man, props for supporting a good cause [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Knew it was a bad idea to eat a full meal before working out. Had my chicken and veggies, took my pre-workout about 15 minutes later... Got halfway through cardio and it all came back up in the bathroom
mean.gif
Felt like a new man after though
happy.gif
Whole chunks of chicken all over.... My condolences to whomever has to clean that up. Diddy bopped right on outta there.
sick.gif
 coldnt run to the toilet b?

Back
Top Bottom