STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

You can't pull 90% of your max 40-60 times. If you can your calculations are severely messed up.

Last edited:
You can't pull 90% of your max 40-60 times. If you can your calculations are severely messed up.

lmao I read that last night... didnt wanna seem like a hater I thought the same thing lol.... sounds like a beast of a workout volume wise though

Last edited:
lmao I read that last night... didnt wanna seem like a hater I thought the same thing lol.... sounds like a beast of a workout volume wise though

Would be good if it wasnt 90% of max and had a lil longer rest between sets.

Yeah I mean it sounds good with a lower percent of your max but no way that's possible with 90% you're just asking for trouble if you're the type that doesn't know when to stop going heavy.

So its not gona happen today due to sched conflict.but next time i see him ill ask what weight. Im sure im wrong know that i think about it lol

Imma start the Mag/Ort DL program in a couple of weeks myself. I thought that sounded rough, but 30 sets at 90% lmaoooo you wild man :lol:

Dealing with a lot of stress recently. And today I was having terrible dizzy spells for some reason. Fought it though and went to the gym for volume chest work with DBs. I was def getting dizzy but in my head CT Fletcher was tellin me "it's still your motha f**** set b****" [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Ended up doing everything I wanted to

Last edited:
extreme-workout-weights-on-fire-burning-flaming-weights-14297227455.gif

What's the best denim for us who don't skip leg day?

Looking for a good taper too. No boot cut #ntdenim steez

I really like the Levi's 541 everyone recommended. I also got a pair of the 502. They're a little more snug up top but have more of a taper. I'll probably grab another pair of each.

What's the best denim for us who don't skip leg day?

Looking for a good taper too. No boot cut #ntdenim steez

Get some Fran denim. I hate stretch jeans but these days I need it from the leg days. Only comfortable jeans I own. I'm a 33 waist and need a 36 to fit over my legs anymore except in those. I can get regular size and they fit right.

I got some Raleigh jeans I tried on the other day, I can barely get them past my knees. They used to be my everyday jean.

For you guys doing Keto or who did keto, what did you eat?

Looking for some meal ideas.

I can't remember who it was in here who suggested it, but buffalo and macadamia nuts have been CLUTCH.

For me, I just keep it simple tho. Bacon eggs for breakfast. Usually chicken sausage or chicken breast with greens for lunch. Some peanut butter or almond butter for snacks. Some cheese slices every now and then. Almond milk with my whey protein shakes. A dash of heavy whipping cream with my coffee. SF creamer, SF red bull. Salmon. A few pieces of dark chocolate every now and then. Avacado/chicken/sourcream/lettuce bowl has been my go-to dinner as of late.

I'm weird in that I can literally eat the same basic meal everyday and not get tired of it basically.

I can't remember who it was in here who suggested it, but buffalo and macadamia nuts have been CLUTCH.

For me, I just keep it simple tho. Bacon eggs for breakfast. Usually chicken sausage or chicken breast with greens for lunch. Some peanut butter or almond butter for snacks. Some cheese slices every now and then. Almond milk with my whey protein shakes. A dash of heavy whipping cream with my coffee. SF creamer, SF red bull. Salmon. A few pieces of dark chocolate every now and then. Avacado/chicken/sourcream/lettuce bowl has been my go-to dinner as of late.

I'm weird in that I can literally eat the same basic meal everyday and not get tired of it basically.
Yeah man, macadamia nuts will def help reach the fat macros. Lamb is awesome too but can be spendy.

Got some free books today fambalambs
pimp.gif
I have the middle one if anyone wants it, PM me.

Back day today with a little legs mixed in. First time in a while I felt good. Feels good to feel good.

Sumo DL

1x5

1x4

1x3

1x2

1x1

DB lunges

1x12

1x10

1x8

Single arm DB row

1x12

1x8

1x8

Neutral grip pulldown

1x12

1x8

1x8

mid row pronated

1x12

1x8

1x8

Snack pack came in the mail today too
nthat.gif

Had to take a break from Combat Bars. They simply don't taste good to me anymore. Oh Yeah on the other hand is like eating a Babe Ruth.

Week 2. Felt ****** but weights were flying

DL
135x5
225x5
315X5
395x2

Speed DL
320x3x8

3 circuits
Stiff leg DL- 225x8
Bent over rows- 205x8
Reverse grip lat pulldown- 250x8
Good.mornings- 115x8

Pull ups 5x5
Wide grip 3x3

Biceps
Core

Bout 3mths out from trial, gonna put in extra work til then. Gotta have 5plate Dl and 4plate squat by then. Hopefully get close to 3plate bench

tried to go for a new DL PR today with 425... failed. only got it like half way up...

i dont mind though.... gives me a new goal to work on 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom