STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Did a leg/back split today.

Made the switch from BB sumo DLs to trap bar DLs. Been having extremely tight hip flexors lately so I'm hoping that switching to a conventional stance with a trap bar will help me out and give my lower back a break. Felt good. The neutral grip also puts my shoulders in a more anatomical advantageous position.

Spartan race coming up in a few weeks. Trainings been going well. Started adding a few sets of monkey bars in at the end of my workouts. Need to clean up my diet for these next few weeks. Last supper of fried chicken and beer tonight.

Red Robyn has never let me down. It's been my favorite burger go to since I graduated high school almost 15 years ago.
First it was unlimited fries.... Then you could get an extra pattie on their. Then the sweet potato fries. Don't forget the freckled lemonade...
Red Robyn to me is the go to I will never turn my back on.
Just like taco bell. Where was Chipotle when I was fighting that drunk monster at 2 am.

I went to Red Robin one time and I don't think I'll go back. Maybe it was the single place I went, but the girlfriend talked highly of, but when we went to this particular place the "unlimited" fries was a cup of like 6 fries in it for both the gf and I to share. I'm not kidding.

And yes that Larry dude is a damn monster

That Larry wheels dude is ****ing insane

How does one even get to this point? Does he buy his protein from the same guy that sold jack his beanstalk beans?

What in the actual ****. That's 405. Son...that **** is heavy as **** and he's just out here like "**** it, let's go for 20 this time". Dudes out here can't even rep 405 for 19 on deads. I'm not even putting up 225 for 10 yet.

Dude has the nerve to be shredded on top of it all. Like at least be 20%bf and make me feel better than you at something.

Impressive tho...

How does one even get to this point? Does he buy his protein from the same guy that sold jack his beanstalk beans?

What in the actual ****. That's 405. Son...that **** is heavy as **** and he's just out here like "**** it, let's go for 20 this time". Dudes out here can't even rep 405 for 19 on deads. I'm not even putting up 225 for 10 yet.

Dude has the nerve to be shredded on top of it all. Like at least be 20%bf and make me feel better than you at something.

Impressive tho...

Bro this guy is ridiculous. His other videos are crazy and man's only 22

Impressive tho...

srsly though... dudes i know are still trying to hit 405 for a 1rm on DL and this guy is benching it like its nothing.

Impressive tho...

Simple, work hard, eat clean.......... and have top tier genetics, be able to almost do it professionally and be on really good gear :lol:

Yea his genetics are top tier. We could all be juiced to the gills and still wouldn't be able to do that :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom