STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Don't be scared homie. In high school you was the man homie.

Haha for real though, just try it, whats the worst that could happen? 405x10 would put you well over 500.

Brb, taking a trip to snap city

:lol: I’ll try it out one day though I’m #nobeltboyz so I wanna make sure my form is legit before I make that jump.

Brb, taking a trip to snap city

:lol: I’ll try it out one day though I’m #nobeltboyz so I wanna make sure my form is legit before I make that jump.

I swear u can pull that easy fam. Didn't u post a video of 475? I remember that **** went up eassssssyy.

Yeah I mean I got goals but it's not just like a number. 4 plate squat and 5 plate dl is in the close future. But I'm trying to work on repping out weight too.

I wanna hit all those lifts at about 170. I'm down 7 pounds from 187 and starting to not look like a potato. I'm trying to be lean and strong af now. The bulk phase was fun while it lasted but after a three year bulk I gotta clean it up. But it did what it should do, I started frail and weak af and now I got a good foundation to work with.
lol I feel ya I got to 183 and felt fluffy...was the first day of my cut today.... did 10 mins of sprints felt like I was about to die lmao

That transformation photo from when you went from frail to big still ranks top 5 transformation photos I’ve ever seen lol

Lol dude I look at that **** and laugh. Like wtf was I doing with my life?

As far as 5 plates I'm scared too :lol:

I'll it 475 any time I want but that extra 20 is a life ruiner :lol:

I wish the NFL would let dudes go untested, i want to some them do some even more freaky ****.

I swear u can pull that easy fam. Didn't u post a video of 475? I remember that **** went up eassssssyy.

Yea mang I think it’s just mental honestly. I might man up and try it out sometime soon. Will post results

Took a break from squats. I felt my knees going backwards again. I deadlift on leg day, now.

PL just ain't meant to be for me. Until I squat again, just gonna keep going hard with OHP/DL/BENCH.

Yea mang I think it’s just mental honestly. I might man up and try it out sometime soon. Will post results

I feel you.

Squats are the most mentally intimidating for me. Looking at all that weight that's gonna be on my back lol. Deadlift is ok for me cuz if it doesn't go I can just drop it

I feel you.

Squats are the most mentally intimidating for me. Looking at all that weight that's gonna be on my back lol. Deadlift is ok for me cuz if it doesn't go I can just drop it

Thats what burned me out from PL some honestly, going heavy on squats is just as mentally exhausting as it is physical. I wish I would have had a group of people to train with, that makes a world of difference.

I recommend following @moveu on instagram. They have great short videos that correct the everyday kinks in your body which eventually help you with your fitness/gym exercises.

I learnt from them how to work on my neutral pelvis, engaging the glutes. It's early days, but it feels like my patella tendinopathy is slowly subsiding. Finally.

U mess with rack pulls? Maybe pull 5 plates on a rack pull and see how it feels

Good idea imma try it out

I want to be a bro so bad but everyone makes fun of my calves and it hurts :frown:::

:smh: same brah. Same. I been hitting calf raises every other day tryna get some size on em smh. Cats look at me and think I don’t hit legs cause I got dem pencil calves they just won’t grow :frown:

Did a mix of legs, shoulders and back today.

Switched up OHP to 3x10. Might try for 2plates sometime next month.

Sticking at 315 5x5 squats for now. Might switch to 3x8 in a few weeks mix things up.

I did gvt on bench and t bar rows today. Upper body is gonna be fried

Tomorrow gvt on squats

Then Saturday heavy singles on squat and bench.

Man, these new dudes came in and put 135 on bench and each did a set. Immediately after just threw 355 on and started ripping it for sets of 5 back to back. :lol: they were my size too, not that big. I'm just like fml. :lol:

Well, I'm going to a dinner thing tonight at an Italian restaurant.....I'm trying to stay on track with the whole Keto/Low Carb thing and all I can think that will be on the menu is pastas

Feels good to be in a surplus again.

I just upped the weight on my working sets on bench on Tuesday. By Thursday I was ready to move up again.

Vacations been nice fore but I'm ready to get back in the gym. My wrist still hasn't healed 100% but I'm ready plus been eating absolute garbage every day with no dambs given

Back
Top Bottom