STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

So yo this is my question...

If he is using fake weights, does the gym he goes to have these or is this douchebag actually bringing a grip of fake 45s to the gym with him every workout? Thats so extra, something really gotta be wrong with him mentally if thats the case

i think he brings in his own fake weights. you can tell they're fake cause they look brand new and shiny lol

Sup yall? We still lifting heavy and saying no to crossfit?

I ended my strict cut at 171lbs at 6ft. I was getting comments in the gym about how well I leaned out. I was supposed to start the bulk like 3 weeks ago but everyone keeps telling me to not go full bulk and just maintain from what they see looking at me.

So only changes so far are
Back on creatine for about 1 week
Intake is almost the same with slightly more carbs and when I feel like eating some pizza, tacos, or feasting, I do :lol:. Ends up being like 1-2 days a week. And all I can say is my energy is much better and my muscles are much fuller. Got them striation levels at my center chest I've never had.

I suspect bang will be banned soon. I have taken it twice and both times i hit prs and im just straight up going beast mode. Stuff is legit.
Yesterday hit 3x5 on pause close grip bench press with 240...was feeling it

Sup yall? We still lifting heavy and saying no to crossfit?

I ended my strict cut at 171lbs at 6ft. I was getting comments in the gym about how well I leaned out. I was supposed to start the bulk like 3 weeks ago but everyone keeps telling me to not go full bulk and just maintain from what they see looking at me.

So only changes so far are
Back on creatine for about 1 week
Intake is almost the same with slightly more carbs and when I feel like eating some pizza, tacos, or feasting, I do :lol:. Ends up being like 1-2 days a week. And all I can say is my energy is much better and my muscles are much fuller. Got them striation levels at my center chest I've never had.

I'm also an ectomorph. It's funny. I'll walk around in normal clothes and people will comment how skinny I am. Then in the summer I'll be wearing an NBA jersey or somethin and people will comment on my definition. It's a gift and a curse being tall and slim.

There's definitely a misconception among people I know that everyone who lifts regularly is supposed to look like a stereotypical juicehead.

DLs and BB Rows cannot be done back to back anymore. My back is not having it. Not at these weights.

Gonna change it up. Periodize everything and split rows and DL to different days.

DLs and BB Rows cannot be done back to back anymore. My back is not having it. Not at these weights.

Gonna change it up. Periodize everything and split rows and DL to different days.

Yeah that's taxing on the lumbar spine. I usually do one arm DB rows on a bench on DL day.

Do t bar rows. That way the chest is supported.

Or you can do DB rows on a bench.

I'm also an ectomorph. It's funny. I'll walk around in normal clothes and people will comment how skinny I am. Then in the summer I'll be wearing an NBA jersey or somethin and people will comment on my definition. It's a gift and a curse being tall and slim.

There's definitely a misconception among people I know that everyone who lifts regularly is supposed to look like a stereotypical juicehead.
I get this all the time at work. Guys with these big forearms that don’t know me will comment about how “skinny” I am. Until one guy saw me bear hug this 200lb guy on a train platform and carry his *** down the platform steps to a stretcher :lol:

You gonna have to be extra big and jacked to look big in clothes like button ups and suits, especially if you're tall and don't shop at baby gap lol

I always find it funny how people can look a whole lot different on IG when they're all sweated up and perfect lighting versus no pump shopping for groceries :lol: Like you could see a lot of these YouTubers and famous IG people in normal clothes and they would look pretty regular. Those IFBB guys a different story though.

Felt super anabolic today. Straight beast mode on DL
135x10
225x8
315x5
365x3
405x3
455x2
495x1

Wanted another 495 for a single but the fellas I was with wanted me to try for a new PR at 515.
I wasn’t ready when I setup and couldn’t even get it off the ground. Wasn’t even mad though because how good I was feeling

You gonna have to be extra big and jacked to look big in clothes like button ups and suits, especially if you're tall and don't shop at baby gap lol

I always find it funny how people can look a whole lot different on IG when they're all sweated up and perfect lighting versus no pump shopping for groceries :lol: Like you could see a lot of these YouTubers and famous IG people in normal clothes and they would look pretty regular. Those IFBB guys a different story though.

Yeah man. People are brainwashed by social media. It's scary really.

whats your split? i have 2 pull days a week and 1 leg day. one pull day is pendlay rows and the other heavy DL. leg day is heavy squat.

so basically my lower back is being hit about 3 times a week and i been feeling the consequences lately. i wanna switch it up but im not too sure how I should go about doing this.

anyways, hit legs. hit a good amount of reps with 315. they went up real quick. glad my squat strength is coming back.

Damn are those 45s? He’s putting it up like nothing

I always thought bench press was one of the least important lifts for basketball

I mean... look at mans shoulders lol. He’s also 265. Now most of the non centers/frail boyz in the NBA couldn’t hit that im sure

Yeah man. People are brainwashed by social media. It's scary really.

Instagram is a highlight reel man. I try to get folks I know to understand that

Wait...yall heard about dude who got busted selling guns and coke to undercovers? He went to my gym lmaooo he like the 3rd dude this year

Back
Top Bottom