STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Hit 160 on standing ohp twice tonight for two singles. That’s a pr. 20 more pounds and I’ll be pressing body weight.

I murdered my shoulders tonight. I struggled to put on my hat leaving the gym.

Love that feeling of not being able to function like a normal human after a workout. Makes me feel accomplished. :lol:

Shorty in the blue lookin thick

Damn you’re right. I was too busy checking his form to notice. Lmao

Shorty in the blue lookin thick
Helll yea NT thicc. I wood

Feel another cold coming but that wasn’t stopping me today for chest

135x12
155x10
185x5x2
205x2
205x1x5
185x5
155x10

Moved to incline DB work, fly variations, then close grip bench MR sets.

Basically wanted to do hella reps today. Chest feels fried

Last edited:
Olympus Olympus

I got to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get into my crib. I just went grocery shopping and literally felt my body shutting down because you know we only make one trip no matter how many grocery bags we got...

Legs fried from squats and balancing all those bags had me looking drunk.

Olympus Olympus

I got to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get into my crib. I just went grocery shopping and literally felt my body shutting down because you know we only make one trip no matter how many grocery bags we got...

Legs fried from squats and balancing all those bags had me looking drunk.

:lol:

“One trip or die trying” gang in the house.

Sundays are volume bench day, we stay in that big till the work is DONE. Gotta keep the foot on the pedal.

Only going to include working sets

Incline
275x5 was thinking about doing a 5x5 here but decided to rest the shoulder
245x4x8

Flat DB
120x5x10 really wish my gym had bigger DBs but ones that didn't take up half my body :lol:

Incline DB
90x3x12
75x15

CGBP
225x3x10
135x20

Chest press machine
50 reps

Cable flys
50 reps

Then some tricep/delt work to finish it off.

Lifting Bro's with Tattoo's

How long do y'all wait after getting a tattoo until your back in the gym?

I just got some work done on my calf and I took Sunday and Today off (might do some yoga tonight though). I sometimes feel like I take too long to get back in action.

I plan to go to dance class tomorrow and get back to the iron Wednesday morning.

Lifting Bro's with Tattoo's

How long do y'all wait after getting a tattoo until your back in the gym?

I just got some work done on my calf and I took Sunday and Today off (might do some yoga tonight though). I sometimes feel like I take too long to get back in action.

I plan to go to dance class tomorrow and get back to the iron Wednesday morning.

No down time for me. I just wear something loose so it doesn't rub.

Bros, I am coming back from a horrible spell of food poisoning(Copper Canyon Grill-never again). I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I was out of commission for a week and half. Lost all kinds of strength.

I have lost probably around 30% on all my lifts within a 2 week period.

8yRee_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Bros, I am coming back from a horrible spell of food poisoning(Copper Canyon Grill-never again). I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, I was out of commission for a week and half. Lost all kinds of strength.

I have lost probably around 30% on all my lifts within a 2 week period.

8yRee_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

i know that feel man. had the stomach flu last year, not fun at all. lost like 7 lb.

at least its easier to gain back old strength/size. hope you feeling better

Speaking of dips, if you're looking for more tricep focus in your dips try this tweak:

3:55 for the variation if you don't want to watch the whole thing. Short version: lever arm must be perpendicular to gravity at some point during the exercise. Most people do dips with humerus perpendicular to gravity thus making the anterior delts the primary focus. To shift the focus to triceps you must be more upright during the dip and force the forearm to become perpendicular to really get the tricep working.

Changes the whole dynamic. So much harder, but definitely a better tricep exercise.

Back
Top Bottom