175x3x2
155x3
135x5

Db shoulder press
Sir Charles raises
Face pulls
Bulgarian split squat
Calf raises

Seen this one juice bag im cool with. He asked me what im at on ohp (thats what i was doing when he seen me), told him i hit two plates recently but that **** was hard af. Dudes like wow i dont think i can hit that, im looking at him like ya right man. Guys 5'10 bout 275, hes on the sauce but hes not shredded or nothing (which seems mad pointless to me) out here with a big gut. So i ask him how much he does he says 185x10.... Im like bruh... U got two plates easy **** outta here.

I dunno if its just me but for his size and the fact hes on the sauce his numbers arent all that impressive. He said he does 315 5x5 on bench and maxed 375. Ive seen him squat 5plates and ive done deads with him once and he did 5plates for one. He was telling me that day how he doesnt do deadlift like how i do it, i said what you mean? He said you start with the bar on the ground, i do it starting off the rack. I just looked at him like wtf

...wtf? lol

...wtf? lol

My exact reaction when he said that when i started with the warm up sets.

He would put the j hooks at the second lowest position and have the bar racked with weight then grab it off the rack. So hes basically starting at the lockout position then bring the bar down and go back up. Strangest thing i ever seen

Quick shoulders and legs night. Still building squat back up 5x5

Squat
135x10
225x10
295x5x5
225x10
135x10

Ohp
95x5
135x5
155x3
175x3x2
155x3
135x5

Db shoulder press
Sir Charles raises
Face pulls
Bulgarian split squat
Calf raises

Seen this one juice bag im cool with. He asked me what im at on ohp (thats what i was doing when he seen me), told him i hit two plates recently but that **** was hard af. Dudes like wow i dont think i can hit that, im looking at him like ya right man. Guys 5'10 bout 275, hes on the sauce but hes not shredded or nothing (which seems mad pointless to me) out here with a big gut. So i ask him how much he does he says 185x10.... Im like bruh... U got two plates easy **** outta here.

I dunno if its just me but for his size and the fact hes on the sauce his numbers arent all that impressive. He said he does 315 5x5 on bench and maxed 375. Ive seen him squat 5plates and ive done deads with him once and he did 5plates for one. He was telling me that day how he doesnt do deadlift like how i do it, i said what you mean? He said you start with the bar on the ground, i do it starting off the rack. I just looked at him like wtf

All of those numbers he’s hitting are attainable naturally.

Quick shoulders and legs night. Still building squat back up 5x5

Squat
135x10
225x10
295x5x5
225x10
135x10

Ohp
95x5
135x5
155x3
175x3x2
155x3
135x5

Db shoulder press
Sir Charles raises
Face pulls
Bulgarian split squat
Calf raises

Depends on what juice he's on but I heard being on the juice doesn't really help too much with strength. Those powerlifters who are on the juice had crazy strength to begin with.bthe juice just gives them that extra push.. don't quote me though lol

There's this one Asian dude in. YouTube who hit 410 bench at like 150lb bodyweight. Ppl on the comments say he's on the juice but he's slim. Ain't no juice having a slim dude benching 4plates
I’m no expert but from my research yea there are different types of anabolics out there and what a power lifter takes isn’t necessarily the same a body builder takes. Some can do very different things than the others especially one that’s very androgenic

Genetics, natural build, natural strength, training all play apart. Sounds like dude wasn’t hitting big numbers to begin with and probably trains more reps and sets to steer more towards building.

Man, I'm trying to pose wieght. It's mostly pr reps and **** in this thread.

Should go with your other posting I fine being by myself much easier actually. It's so much easier to know when you're prepping meals or working out exactly by yourself. I have a live-in girlfriend and I can tell you in my personal experience it's harder for me personally. Because with cooking and sometimes wanting to go do stuff and whatever it's not always quite as easy to stick to a plan. So right now staying on track and being more disciplined I'm having with some issues myself. When I used to live by myself it was easier to me personally because if I had the same laid out routine everyday was easier to stick to after a bit

Depends on what juice he's on but I heard being on the juice doesn't really help too much with strength. Those powerlifters who are on the juice had crazy strength to begin with.bthe juice just gives them that extra push.. don't quote me though lol

There's this one Asian dude in. YouTube who hit 410 bench at like 150lb bodyweight. Ppl on the comments say he's on the juice but he's slim. Ain't no juice having a slim dude benching 4plates

Yeah you're wrong and right lol

Most PL are strong before they go on gear but gear definitely helps just as much with strength as muscle building, just taking Test will get you stronger wether you mean to or not lol

I mean dont get me a wrong, it is impressive what hes putting up. **** its more than i can lift lol, but at almost 3bills AND on the sauce i woulda figured hed be putting up something really crazy

It doesn't matter how much you weigh, what gear you're on, what you eat, if you don't know what the **** you're doing you will not get stronger.

He probably doesn't really concentrate on PL but if he did those numbers would go up.

Gear is just another tool in your bag, if you're not doing all the other things then its not going to work to its full potential, I don't think some of you in here really understand it. Theres plenty of people out there who use gear that still look like **** or aren't very strong. I would almost argue that genetics play a bigger role then gear, especially in BB.

So i hit the treadmill this morning for 30 becuase i want to get more cardio....afterwood i legit felt high.....

I was like the Preworkout is kicking but i didnt take any.

Weird feeling

I was deadlifting in front of a half rack today and dude asked if I was just deadlifting if he could use it to squat.. told him no problem. Was about to do a set and he steps in the rack.. I’m like .. hey man.. I don’t mind if you work in but let’s alrernate sets. Wasn’t really trying to have his *** in my face while I’m pulling :lol: :lol:

New to the gym.
Been doing a lot of cardio since my soccer season got canceled.
Could you guys recommend me workouts with free weights, machines, and any other you know of please.
I find myself at the gym not really knowing what to do when im there.

New to the gym.
Could you guys recommend me workouts with free weights, machines, and any other you know of please.

Could you be more specific?

-What are your goals? Strength, size, both?
-How many days do you workout?
-Amount of time you have to workout per day?
-Any previous injuries? Current injuries?
-Any other details pertaining to yourself that might be relevant.

I tried to answer your question, but without specifics any advice is bad advice.

whatever happened to making those NT weightlifting t shirts?

i kinda wanna draw one up and make one for myself lol

Test isn’t some miracle drug.

You’re still gonna look like **** if you looked like **** before and you’re still gonna be weak if you were weak before.

It just helps. You still gotta train hard and eat right and all that.

What’s good bros?

Been busy asf with school and work. Going to Richmond VA for a bit for two weeks. The lean bulk is still present been going ham on that cardio lol

Did ninja warrior link you??

whatever happened to making those NT weightlifting t shirts?

i kinda wanna draw one up and make one for myself lol

I asked homie bout those in another thread. He said him and his boy that was supposed to make it had a falling out over those tees

New to the gym.
StrongLifts is the best option honestly. Very simple to follow.

Back
Top Bottom