STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Agree. After a few years try 5 3 1.

I’m making good gains off that. It’s not all I do but it forces me to lift as heavier than I normally would.

Could you be more specific?

-What are your goals? Strength, size, both?
-How many days do you workout?
-Amount of time you have to workout per day?
-Any previous injuries? Current injuries?
-Any other details pertaining to yourself that might be relevant.

I tried to answer your question, but without specifics any advice is bad advice.

-Lose Weight.
- Gonna do 4 days a week.
- 1-2 hours
-I have a bad knee
-I've played soccer most of my life.

Did ninja warrior link you??

I talked to them on the phone a couple weeks back just awaiting confirmation for the Dallas tryouts.... they told me it would be at the end of Feb if I would be on the show or not., and March 22-26 would be the filming in Dallas.

*keeping my fingers crossed*

anybody got the prototype for that mamour jr made a while back??? I know a site that makes some dope shirts.. Ill get a few pressed and hand em out....f it.

Had to take 5 days off because of the flu, lost about 6 lbs and just got back in today.

My squats were on point though I got into a coughing fit half way through my sets.

Surprisingly my bench felt light asf but I didn't want to get cocky and go for a pr while still recovering from the flu.

giphy-1.gif

ahat ahat

I started intermittent fasting a week ago. Went from 245.6 to 240.2.
I have maintained an eating window of between 8-10 hours daily.
(fasting window of 16 to 14 hrs) Never have seen this much results
before ( not that I have tried much).. Im tryna get to 210. I'll let yall know
when I hit.

Intermittent Fasting check-in Week 2
Today I weighed in at 238.2.
And I had a two days where my fasting window was around 13hrs which was below my goal.
( They say your body doesn't start burning fat til after 12hrs) I was up late working. Normally if its late
and I want something, i down some water, but I felt like a could bend a lil bit.
Im still happy with the results and Ima go even harder now and start working out full throttle.
Will keep yall posted.

Intermittent Fasting check-in Week 3
Todey I weighed in at 239.8
Went up a bit. Not sure if I plateaued or if its muscle gain cus I started lifting weights this
week. Intermittent fasting doesn't burn muscle ( its start after 72 hours of fasting), it actually
promotes muscles growth because of the human growth hormone gets released for fat burning.
Only thing im not sure of is how fast muscle gain can occur..
I hit my fasting goals 4/7 times this week and came close the other 3 days, so I dont
believe it was fat gain cus I was still burning fat and didnt eat more than the week prior.
So next week im gonna continue to lift and introduce cardo ( jump rope and hiit) so we'll
see where I end up.

my boxers ripped when squating today :lol: was hitting 355 and when i went down i just hear something tear on the backside :smh:

thought it was my pants but luckily it wasnt.

:lol: you think thats bad... I did deads today and was gassy af. Kept letting it rip every other rep :smh:

Luckily place was dead

Week4
465x2

Speed DL 385x3 x5
Circuits
Biceps
Bike

Happy bday guys!

Decided to switch up my whey protein.
DC576268-0275-4AE1-847E-A559019DDBB6.jpeg

I would take regular whey like ON brand or Muscle milk (the 100% whey one) and whatever i took had me gassy and bloated. This one in the other hand, nothing and im happy.

P.s The after taste may taste like sawdust

my boxers ripped when squating today :lol: was hitting 355 and when i went down i just hear something tear on the backside :smh:

thought it was my pants but luckily it wasnt.
hold up; u exercise w boxers on?

Ate an entire Medium Domino's Extravaganza Pizza last night as a carb backload. No regrets. Needed that in my life.

Currently at 193. Back to IF until I hit 185 or lower abdominal striations.

Back
Top Bottom