STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nice, that was like butter. Your gym is super quiet lol

:lol: i usually go a lil earlier or late night around midnight. Its usually dead those times, maybe a few other people there. I like the quiet

I went a couple times in the evening... Never again. Way too packed.

International chest day today. Was able to have a decent day even though gym started out busy and ppl were doing stupid s***.

International chest day today.*.

I did back. :pimp:

Tried lying cable pullovers today. Sick pump. My lats were sore in the middle of my workout after that.

Also, “This Fire Burns” by Killswitch Engage (CM Punk’s theme song) will light a fire underneath your *** like none other. Gotta save that for PRs. My playlist has been stale lately.

****** up my left hip pretty bad. Sucks cause I'm in the best shape of my life right now. Been lifting heavy and hooping hard for like the last 3 months.

Gunna have to pass on leg day and hooping til it feels better :smh:

Hella annoying, man.

Since we talking PRs...

Jumped my bench from 245 to 255 this last week :pimp: Started back on the program hoping to get another 10 pounds up.

ahat ahat i had this sense of peace in my mind since you were using that rack. I wish my gym had that, wouldve been more PR attempts from me lol

Last edited:

Edit: it was only the last 3 I didn't save the full snap vids to my phone but whatever

:pimp: :pimp:

Since we talking PRs...

Jumped my bench from 245 to 255 this last week Starte :pimp: Back on the program to get another 10 pounds up.

ahat ahat i had this sense of peace in my mind since you were using that rack. I wish my gym had that, wouldve been more PR attempts from me lol

:lol: it was my first time doing flat bench in there. I usually only do incline since its the only way at my gym.

There was a couple bros on the bench and i said **** working in or waiting itll take too long so i just hopped in there.

Good **** on the bench too

That could be perfect for my pin presses too. Luckily i go in the am so its dead ,and i can only use the squat rack to do those.

Damn it i need a new gym now :lol:

That could be perfect for my pin presses too. Luckily i go in the am so its dead ,and i can only use the squat rack to do those.

Damn it i need a new gym now :lol:

Its good, just a pain to set up compared to just putting weights on the bar and getting after it on regular bench press.

The power rack is the sickest piece of equipment.

What’s a good cross training shoe? I need something I can box, lift and run in.

Back
Top Bottom