STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

giphy.gif

All Pros workout routine. Google it. Been working way better for me than SL 5x5 was.

Edit: my quote didn't seem to work.

Currently at the end of cycle 3 and have noticed considerable strength changes and body composition.

Started Keto diet 2 weeks ago and have felt my strength dip just a bit. Anyone else been on it and can give any tips to keep energy level up? Would like to run this for 5 cycles but thinking if I am on a cut maybe go down to a 5x3 with heavier weights.

damn, my incline db press got super weak lol. barely hitting 1x7. gotta work my way back up to the 100.

Some bs. DL today and I needed to let some anger out. Was feeling really good all the way up to 495.

Slapped 515 on there for a PR. My body was ready but my mind wasn’t at all. I hate that ****. Usually it’s the other way around with me. Head felt all cloudy and felt pressured by the weight. Failed x2. Didn’t even break the ground the first try. Just goes to show if your head ain’t in it...

I assume you can bring it in towards you more, so the racking would be easy for sure.

Idk tho id rather do a spotter tbh lol

I feel like this is an accident waiting to happen. God forbid you don't stand the rack up all the way or place the dumbbell awkwardly and they come tumbling back at you.

Never had a problem how I get them up.

1. DL them off the floor.
2. Sit and place them on the knees.
3. Kick each knee up one at a time and get set.
4. Wreck ****

Your step 2 to step 3 is a MF some times imo

Your step 2 to step 3 is a MF some times imo

I know what you mean. I haven’t had any major problems making that transition until today with the 80s. Didn’t really give me a problem per se but I noticed it was a little more difficult.

Definitely not useless :lol:

But to each his own. If your method works for you, no point in switching up.

That was just to show an alternative.

It seems useless when its some small douche with OD 5% paraphernalia on, clothes matching the equipment and rock music playing in the background like he did something hardcore.

Son coulda just put that weight on his legs like a grown man.

I would use if my gym had something much heavier than the 100lbs but I wouldn't be proud about it.

I think they were more or less created for people who have trouble with the phase of the lift where you have to "launch" the dumbbells off of your knees. People with shoulder issues.

What is that 5% thing btw?

Back
Top Bottom