STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

• They just opened, or are about to, a Lifetime Fitness here in OKC. It doesn't show on that page yet, but $69 is high but not terribly outrageous. I think I pay $53 for Gold's and that was significantly discounted. I am going to get another free styku scan and cancel that **** anyways.
  • They don't even tell you the price on the page, you have to fill out a form to have them contact you so I know it's gonna be high

• They just opened, or are about to, a Lifetime Fitness here in OKC. It doesn't show on that page yet, but $69 is high but not terribly outrageous. I think I pay $53 for Gold's and that was significantly discounted. I am going to get another free styku scan and cancel that **** anyways.
  • They don't even tell you the price on the page, you have to fill out a form to have them contact you so I know it's gonna be high

around here in md, lifetime is $100. golds is like $20.

what kind of golds gym you go to for it be to $53?

I know one vegan who is a beast but he ain’t natty.

I don’t see why you couldn’t. Don’t just eat a bunch of vegan junk food though. Just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean it’s healthy.

I’ve been at a local health club on and off since I was like 16. My mom was paying the fee (youth $84) until recently. I had to cancel and rejoin and they finally noticed I was on the youth plan still and bumped me up to adult at $118 a month :smh:. **** is too much $$ but it’s less than 5 min from my house and I’m too used to it to go anywhere else. There’s no in between around here. It’s either ****** $20/month gyms or expensive ones

I just checked out my local lifetime fitness it looks nice as hell but starts at $159/month. Looks worth it tho :lol:. They close at 12 which would be nice for me. I wish there was 24 hour gyms near me, closest one is almost 30 min away. 24 hour fitness seems like a good medium

Honestly tho, BJJ/MMA schools charge out the ***. **** is crazy. Like at least $170-250/month

Last edited:
A vegan on roids?

:lol: :lol:

Yeah it’s the stupidest thing ever.

I think he does it for clients honestly. Because he doesn’t get anyone serious going to him. Just chicks looking to get in shape and vegans.

Like no decently strong dude is gonna ask him to coach him in powerlifting or body building. He just gets the noob vegans. That’s his niche.

I think the fact that he’s pretty big just sells himself to people.

He’s just making a statement.

Is anyone makin gains while cutting out meat completely?

My current cut that I’m on - no meat.

Been about a month and a week in.

Massive cut gains lol

Granted my caloric intake is 1600-2000 pending the days routine.

Strength days I’ll consume more vs hyper days in which I consume less.

Also have tossed in iron supplements - pills.

What clothing brands y'all rocking with?

I find that Nike has been the best in terms of fit and ability to wick sweat away.

Adidas and under armour tend to really hold the sweat and by the end of tlmy workout my shirt is like a soaked towel...disgusting.

Do y'all rock with Reebok or lululemon?

I find that Nike has been the best in terms of fit and ability to wick sweat away.

Adidas and under armour tend to really hold the sweat and by the end of tlmy workout my shirt is like a soaked towel...disgusting.

I usually go with whoever is cheapest honestly but in terms of performance i have noticed Nike is slightly better for the sweat. Would love other people to chime in.

I have a few nike breath work out shirts that are great. I have a few under armour threadborne siro t shirts that were great for a few weeks then started to pill and hold sweat. The nike shirts have held up better for me. Under armour tends to be cheaper for me or at least i can find more sales.

Haven't tried lulu but my girl likes their yoga pants (their stuff is out of my price range honestly). Want to try some adidas Free-lift work out shirts. Will grab on the next sale they have.

I wear a pair of sweat pant shorts, an nba jersey and Nike Free 4.0 Flyknits every day.

I don't care much about shorts, I usually buy a bunch of Nike during their clearance sale.

I agree, Lululemon is OD priced. There are some smaller brands that I see adds for on IG...seem gimmicky.

Most Crossfitters workout sans shirt, so maybe that's the key???

I try to support smaller brands that I like the message/image they portray. I **** with https://www.livelargefitness.com super heavy, I like their sizing because its hard to find Nike stuff in 3x and I don't like wearing it head to toe.

Lifetime quoted me 109 with a 12 month contract or 119 month to month. Adding my 2 year old would be $30 more and a $119 joining fee

Lifetime quoted me 109 with a 12 month contract or 119 month to month. Adding my 2 year old would be $30 more and a $119 joining fee
I saw this place and although they offer a LOT of nice things that price ain’t worth it. You’re also paying WAY too much for golds. I pay 14 every 2 weeks and that’s with a “kids club” daycare pass (which they never even scan so I don’t know what the deal is with that).

Last edited:
I try to support smaller brands that I like the message/image they portray. I **** with https://www.livelargefitness.com super heavy, I like their sizing because its hard to find Nike stuff in 3x and I don't like wearing it head to toe.
39189230_530800830687365_6287718442149609472_n.jpg

Everything..

Back
Top Bottom