STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

metcon x frees except for Squats/Oly lifts, need the Romaleos for those

I worked out today for the first time in two weeks, and I was weak. How long does it take to regain your strength after taking a week or two off?

I worked out today for the first time in two weeks, and I was weak. How long does it take to regain your strength after taking a week or two off?

Not long. It takes months to lose muscle. Once the soreness goes away, you should be back at it like it was nothing.

Squat in my Romaleo's. Run right now in flyknit racer. Deadlift in my metcon 1s. Then i have nike free trainer 3.0s for everything else.

I switch out of my romaleo's on leg day and put on my frees to do walking lunges and weighted step ups and to do the stair climber.

Back Squat: Adipowers only
Front Squat: Metcon 2/3/4's
OHP: Hi-top Chucks or Metcons
Bench Press: Metcons
DL: Hi-top Chucks
Everything else: Metcons

Running: Asics Gel Exalts or assorted Nikes

Usually have 4-5 pair of shoes in the trunk and take 2-3 with me to the gym.

Romeleo 3 for squats and nike lunar convergence for everything else.
I switch between no shoes and the Rom for DL's not sure which is better for you honestly.

I wear free trainer 5.0 or lunar TR1 depending on upper or lower body. Wanna get some Free Metcon but haven’t pulled the trigger yet. I do more reps instead of heavy weight so it hasn’t affected me yet.

Will it up my squats by 50% ? Asking for a friend.

at least. plus the volt comorway :smokin

Romeleo 3 for squats and nike lunar convergence for everything else.
I switch between no shoes and the Rom for DL's not sure which is better for you honestly.

stick to bare foot or low heel raise shoes for DLs. the elevated heel in lifters is for squating movements where ankle movement is key

I hurt my shoulder about two weeks ago and stopped benching completely. Just been doing pushups. I come back to it and my bench seems to have improved based on what I have been lifting. Anybody know why that is? I workout 4x a week. I assume its due to the window I'm allowing my body to recover.

I hurt my shoulder about two weeks ago and stopped benching completely. Just been doing pushups. I come back to it and my bench seems to have improved based on what I have been lifting. Anybody know why that is? I workout 4x a week. I assume its due to the window I'm allowing my body to recover.

2 weeks isnt enough to lose strength imo. if anything, you benefit from it because you allowed your cns to rest along with your muscles.

i've taken 2 weeks off legs once and came back hitting a 1rm on squat lol.

Strength gains are directly proportional to the loudness of the Oly shoes I see..:nthat:

tenor.gif

Im an asian and been cutting off the rice to breakfast only for the last 3 days.

Is rice porrige a good subsititute or its just the same as a regular meal

And hitting the gym on the weekend been trying to get my bestfriend the last month but our schedule doesnt match... So i know this sounds stupid but tips on working out alone? Back in high school I used to workout with a friend and I only did it for 2 and a half week lol, And best time for a non crowded gym?

Back
Top Bottom