STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Lmao never left just lurk like a mofo

Shoulders and back today

Might attempt to run after that

I been partying my butt off The last couple of months gotta slow down on the booze.

I have chris jones pumpchaser joggers that i wear for winter. my favorite pants to workout in. for shorts i stay wearing some hundreds basketball shorts that i just wear and wash - repeat

lulu shorts are legit, but over priced AF. i got a pair for free and loved em.

Virus makes good stuff. I have a few shorts and tee shirts. i’ve heard their kl1 recovery pants (joggers) are awesome. still need to get a pair. plus you can usually catch the stuff on sale somewhere

u really think I can DB bench and row and stuff? my artist said its a no no for a week

paid a good penny on this don't wanna stretch it (lots of lines)

It’s up to you, I have and mine have healed perfect.

I’m not gonna bench after getting my back done or anything but I’ve definately lifted while it’s been healing. I was just careful. I figure it’s no different than work. I’m out in the sun doing physical stuff. I don’t call in sick I just keep it out of the sun and don’t hit it on stuff and get dirt in it. :lol.

What clothing brands y'all rocking with?

I find that Nike has been the best in terms of fit and ability to wick sweat away.

Adidas and under armour tend to really hold the sweat and by the end of tlmy workout my shirt is like a soaked towel...disgusting.

Do y'all rock with Reebok or lululemon?

5 dollar shirts from target and champion shorts. Idc about wicking sweat I’m gonna be gross regardless.

Y’all cutting or bulking right now?

I’m cutting down to 153 right now.

Maintaining 175. It’s where my body wants to be so I don’t really gotta do too much. Pushing past 185 is hard for me. I’ve accepted I’ll never be big. Just trying to get as strong as I can at my size now.

It’s up to you, I have and mine have healed perfect.

I’m not gonna bench after getting my back done or anything but I’ve definately lifted while it’s been healing. I was just careful. I figure it’s no different than work. I’m out in the sun doing physical stuff. I don’t call in sick I just keep it out of the sun and don’t hit it on stuff and get dirt in it. :lol:.

good to know gonna start again Saturday been wearing long sleeves regardless

Since this is NT afterall, what shoes are you guys rocking in the gym?

Does anyone else carry an extra pair of shoes just for certain exercises(DLs and Squats)

Came across a youtube video and dude was wearing boxing shoes. Anyone got any input on how those soles are?

Metcons 2 dsx for squats/leg day

Chuck's on deadlift/pull day

Random on push day

I don't change kicks during my workout. Though I see some cats switching into squat shoes when they do squats sometimes.

Metcons 2 dsx for squats/leg day

Chuck's on deadlift/pull day

Random on push day

I don't change kicks during my workout. Though I see some cats switching into squat shoes when they do squats sometimes.

Switch into my romaloes for squats or cleans

Platform*

Back
Top Bottom