STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

food thread. the freaking food thread! ironically bc i referenced something he posted in here.

One time for m boiz m boiz aka Big Boss.

Just about to get into my leg day and realized how much I use these knee sleeves he sent me for secret Santa some years back.
443D0E72-F7EE-4BC1-9779-6F7EC3DEFB79.jpeg

Knees would be on the fritz without you dawg :pimp:

:pimp:

he actually sent me some SBDs like 5/6 years ago too thanks big dog

he send me two sets of wrist wraps also. Santa M Boiz

Anybody in here do weight dips?

Worth it to cop a belt?

Yes and yes. One of my favorite workouts and can be used for pullups as well. I bought the brute belt from amazon 3 or 4 years ago and it still hold ups, though I never loaded more than two 45s.

Reminds me I need add that back to my regimen.

Was going to hit the gym today early since it closes at 2...

Woke up at 12.... I was like nahhh fammmm. And my body sore af from yesterday’s Ed coan week 3

Yes and yes. Makes it easier and more ergonomic to add plates instead of holding a dumbbell between your legs.

Ya. Cop fam, solid purchase. Weighted dips are the truth.

Yes and yes. One of my favorite workouts and can be used for pullups as well. I bought the brute belt from amazon 3 or 4 years ago and it still hold ups, though I never loaded more than two 45s.

Reminds me I need add that back to my regimen.

Say no more lol.

I’ve been doing weighted dips for that past few weeks and have been feeling more powerful on my bench. The only problem is that I can’t really go past a 50 pound dumbbell :lol:

Ordering the best for sure. Any Black Friday deals for one out there?

said eff it and went to the gym fasted. killed that push day

incline bench - 225 2x4, 1x3, 185 1x7
incline dm - 110 x6, 90lb x 7, 5
flies, machines, dips, etc.

cant eat a thanksgiving meal without putting in some work

said eff it and went to the gym fasted. killed that push day

incline bench - 225 2x4, 1x3, 185 1x7
incline dm - 110 x6, 90lb x 7, 5
flies, machines, dips, etc.

cant eat a thanksgiving meal without putting in some work
Same.

All I had was a coffee.

Flat bench.

225 x 6
275 x 6
295 x 5
305 x 4
315 for a set of 2 and 2 sets of 3.

Also hit some weighted dips. Didn’t eem know the gym had a weight belt. Never did them before but I got up to 3 45s for a couple sets of 6.

Good to see you savages still putting in work. Been MIA between work, gym, getting ready for my son coming in March.

I started this 8 hypertrophy program from Gaglione strength. 2nd week in and it sucks but I love it.

Also I became a Tier Operator for Redcon1. So if you guys have any questions about their supplements let me know. Their MRE protein is another level of great. Today they have a BOGO on all supps. Just make sure you put me as your referral on the cart page
http://www.redcon1.com?aff=3544
Follow me on IG too fellas r_alvarez4589

Man Ill never understand how people can go to the gym for years regularly and literally still look the same lol theres a few guys at my gym who haven't changed at all or gotten any stronger in the 5 years I've been going there.

I know everyone has different goals and reasons they go, but if you're going to devote a good bit of your free time to something don't you want to see some kind of results? Just couldn't imagine not trying to educate myself more on something to become better.

Man Ill never understand how people can go to the gym for years regularly and literally still look the same lol theres a few guys at my gym who haven't changed at all or gotten any stronger in the 5 years I've been going there.

I know everyone has different goals and reasons they go, but if you're going to devote a good bit of your free time to something don't you want to see some kind of results? Just couldn't imagine not trying to educate myself more on something to become better.

It’s like 90% of gym goers

Back
Top Bottom