STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

i'm reading that protein is wack? bad flavor, bad aftertaste, bad quality, lots of lactose, etc.

can anybody chime in? i've never had it.

i'm reading that protein is wack? bad flavor, bad aftertaste, bad quality, lots of lactose, etc.

ive been using it for years I love the taste. quality good be better but it doesn't have a lot of fluff
good mixability.
it does have a bit of lactose which sucks for me but again 16 bucks and im not cutting yet, this protein is fine.

I will be cutting soon. either my numbers are way off or my metabolsim is ruined. ive been doing under 2400/2300 cals for months and still gaining weight. I stopped cardio fully but was still doing some liss for about 20 mins.

I just started drinking more water and doing legit cardio and ive already dropped 4lbs of water weight

Man Ill never understand how people can go to the gym for years regularly and literally still look the same lol theres a few guys at my gym who haven't changed at all or gotten any stronger in the 5 years I've been going there.

I know everyone has different goals and reasons they go, but if you're going to devote a good bit of your free time to something don't you want to see some kind of results? Just couldn't imagine not trying to educate myself more on something to become better.

^This. Vast majority of dudes in my gym spin their wheels indefinitely. Very few seem to make any appreciable gains in size/power.

Inb4 we all have different goals and some people just want to maintain. Maintain what? Being weak as **** or looking soft like chewed gum?

It’s like 90% of gym goers

This. Can be in the gym for 3 hours and count on one hand the dudes that's jacked and/or scrong.

Girls have it easy. There's only a handful at my gym that are actually strong but a good bit at least look like they're fit.

Everything you listed is exactly why Im not using mine. Costco had it for sale back in Aug. and I was hesitant about buying, cause I remembered I hated their protein, but the deal was too good.

To this day, I only used it once, which was the day I opened it. That aftertaste is what gets me...

Edit: I was a huge fan of musclepharm too, until they started falling off.

Meh, you may not get cut with a bad diet, but you can definitely put on muscle by just putting in the work. If people go and make zero progress at all, they either aren't working hard enough or doing the exercises incorrectly. Food is of the upmost importance mainly in cutting. You can always dirty bulk. You can't dirty cut. Unless you celltechin. Or sell Tekken. I'm looking at you Paul Phoenix.

Last edited:
I’m not saying diet as in lose weight, I mean a diet geared towards a goal in general. Bulking is still a diet

Secondly, I’ve yet to encounter a person on a diet be lazy at the gym/see no changes. It’s just part of the mentality. Imo a diet is the ultimate equilaizer when comes to seeing if someone is serious or not

I hit legs on sat hard af and week 4 (one of the hardest week) of Ed cloan is coming this wed. Idk if my legs are gonna be recovered by then ‍♂️♂️

I used to be a big fan of muscle pharm but they def fell off. I only liked the chocolate peanut butter flavor too

Since we’re speaking about ppl in the gym that make zero progress, what about them same ppl but they’re also then same ppl constantly in the way.... doing the ab roller in the free weight section. Using the bench press, and squat rack for curls. Like Jesus man :lol:

Would agree 100% but how many cats you see benching/squatting 135 for reps?

I be looking at em sideways like ahat ahat 's avy.:lol:

For every 3 people slacking on diet, it's at least 1 not putting in that work.
We’re talking about visible difference. I do agree though people don’t know what real exhaustion is. No push, just doing what they know they can. That’s why I always tell people don’t hit the gym for a look, go for a goal. Try to achieve something and the look will follow.

Would agree 100% but how many cats you see benching/squatting 135 for reps?

I be looking at em sideways like ahat ahat 's avy.:lol:

For every 3 people slacking on diet, it's at least 1 not putting in that work.
What makes it worse is that if we’re keeping it a buck a newb who goes to the gym on a consistence basis with a semblance of a routine while getting even just 100 grams of protein a day is still making gains.

How you in the gym and not sweating.

Means you not putting in any effort.

Too many people taking up space on their phones and shooting the ****. Move from here, go to Starbucks and chat it up. There's wifi there too.

Back
Top Bottom