STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Man i switched from retro fitness to golds two months ago, and this golds be cold af.

We be complaining but they aint making it warm, i be sweaty, hit the sauna and then walk out to a freezing bathroom, smh.

Sad cause i really like this gym. Told the manager fix this or cancel my damn contract.

I have the opposite problem. My golds blasts the heater on man. It by humid af in there smh

Na it was her underarms.. like she been out in the summer all day and didnt put on deodorant

Na older Indian broad, mid 40s.. husband probably an IT manager

Probably the food she eats.

I got a coworker straight from India. Cool guy, but my dude be smelling something awful by 2pm.

Whats your max and what did you set your new max at? More than likely you set it too high if you failed on the 4 week.

1 rm was 470 and my desired was 480. But I hurt my back a while ago so my 1 rm prob isn’t 470 anymore. I thought my back was healed but I guess not. Either that or I lost a lot of strength since I took about a 2 month break from deadlifitng

Bro, slow your role.

You’re at a decent weight now. Stop getting pissy over a missed lift. Welcome to lifting heavy, not every day is a good day.

Don’t beat yourself up over it.

2 months from deadlifting isn’t going to cause you to loose a lot of strength. It might even help in some cases. Depends how worked your cns was.

Bro, slow your role.

You’re at a decent weight now. Stop getting pissy over a missed lift. Welcome to lifting heavy, not every day is a good day.

Don’t beat yourself up over it.
Struggling on some front squat down as we speak. :lol:

1 rm was 470 and my desired was 480. But I hurt my back a while ago so my 1 rm prob isn’t 470 anymore. I thought my back was healed but I guess not. Either that or I lost a lot of strength since I took about a 2 month break from deadlifitng

So you get injured, don't deadlift for 2 months then decide to run a peaking program? lol not trying to be a **** but thats counter productive.

Run the program after you healed up and can hit 400 again comfortably.

Lol word. I can hit 405 for reps but anything above that feels super heavy. i just gotta give this recovery some more time

On Monday I wrote here that a person told me that he doesn't trust the nike run app because he dont think the miles being tracked is accurate..

Today I saw that same person in the gym and now hes praising the nike run app and their way of tracking the miles you ran..

Me:
download-jpeg.2218098

I herniated a disk. didn't even try to deadlift the bar until 3 months after. I havent maxed in awhile but last time i deadlifted I got to 470, it will come back don't worry

Guys needing some help. This week was a productive one for me. Been inconsistent with my workouts. Anyone have a good workout plan for my legs. I’m getting too too heavy. I’m 6 ft 2 220lbs. I wanna get down to 205

Here’s a typical leg day for me when I’m not lifting heavy.

4x20 bodyweight hamstring curls. Use pvc pipe as needed.

4x8 squats aim to keep the same weight the entire time so it will be easy at first and pretty hard towards the end.

Leg press 4x20

Walking lunges a few passes back and forth in your gym (good warm up)

Seated hamstring curl 5x12x12 12 reps toes pointed up 12 reps toes pointed straight.

You will feel like dying go heavy enough to where it’s all hard but not so heavy you can’t complete the sets.

4x8 squats aim to keep the same weight the entire time so it will be easy at first and pretty hard towards the end.

Leg press 4x20

Seated hamstring curl 5x12x12 12 reps toes pointed up 12 reps toes pointed straight.

You will feel like dying go heavy enough to where it’s all hard but not so heavy you can’t complete the sets.
Appreciate this man.

Yeah man, obviously tune it to your liking but that’s a pretty well rounded leg day that’s gonna be pretty hard. It’s also gonna help with weight loss.

Leg press 4x20

What’s bodyweight hamstring curls?

Went heavy on deadlifts first time in bout 4mths.

315x5
405x3
455x2
225x10

Probably coulda hit 5 for a single, ish was moving fast but didn't wanna go crazy after so much time not going heavy

Barbell rows, seated rows, lat pull downs 5x10

Pull ups 5x5

Did two sets of db curls and said **** this BS.

Back
Top Bottom