STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Def. adding axle bar to my routine.

Attachments

• 22C3305C-BEC1-4DA7-BF69-41D39027447A.jpeg
    22C3305C-BEC1-4DA7-BF69-41D39027447A.jpeg
    382.6 KB · Views: 10
Y’all ever spar with someone who uses tiny gloves to get an advantage? Dude went from newbie to Tyson in one week.
People try this all the time. It’s 16oz or bust or you’re not swinging at me. Your gloves protect ME not the other way around. Also have a problem with dudes not understand what control is. Happens in all sport though. Like the guy throwing elbows and crying after every point in basketball.

Every time I work out my arms they end up falling asleep a lot more. Like if I have a workout in the afternoon, that night they will fall asleep throughout the night.
Anybody know how to fix this or why it’s happening?

Hit shoulders so hard I can’t touch the back of my damn neck. :lol:

Did a 3x10 with 60s and 3x12 with 45s on the military press and everything else was with db’s under 20 pounds.

I like going super hard with light weight on shoulder day, it’s theraputic or something. :lol: Haven’t lifted shoulders heavy in a loooong time and put on a lot of size this way up there.

I have 22oz, 20oz and 16oz gloves, i use my 14oz the most though. They're very adaptable to working on form, speed and power, both with sparring and the 100lb bag . I use Everlast and Reyes. I'm down from 223 to 212lb now.

This my favorite type of heavy bag

16ELSUHYDRSTRK100HVY.jpeg

Some dude at the club broke it tho :lol:. Man's a beast

It hasn’t even snowed in mn all year except like and inch or two.

Been 30-40 also. 10 years ago we’d be getting destroyed by the weather right about now. Even if it does real cold it doesn’t stick anymore.

Back
Top Bottom