STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

https://www.muscleandstrength.com/workouts/4-day-power-muscle-burn-workout-split.html

Just started this. Coupling with a little but of running on the treadmill daily.

A few weeks into Intermittent Fasting. Been really digging it so far. Feel like my hunger and appetite is way more regulated now. Mental clarity is awesome. Really easy too if you skip breakfast. I just eat between noon to 8pm

I wonder if it is the fasting or a combination of everything, but regardless, that is great! I just came off a solid year of IF (also doing 16 hour fast, only missing 4 or 5 days in 2018 because I want to bulk up a little more. I am into 3rd week without fasting and am really missing it. I can't put my finger on it, but something is missing without the IF. I think I am going to continue the workout intensity/volume and caloric surplus for 6-12 months, but add IF back to the mix and see if I can get the results I want.

edit - so many guys on that muscle and strength site look super jacked up something. def not natural.. lol

Last edited:
can’t be fooled if your gym don’t have mirrors

source.gif

Did one of those body fat test today and guess I’m over weight says them lol I’m fine with being called over weight at 210 22 percent body fat and 6’1. Guess I’ll try for the 15 percent body fat range

So question. 200 grams of quinoa cooked . is about 40 grams of carbs right?
So in cups. Thats very close to 1 1/2 cups. Thats a lot and i feel like its too much.....but is it. I just switched to quinoa since im tired of rice...but i always feel like im over doing it.
Do those numbers sound right to yall?

Did one of those body fat test today and guess I’m over weight says them lol I’m fine with being called over weight at 210 22 percent body fat and 6’1. Guess I’ll try for the 15 percent body fat range
Your internals might not be fine with it, i'd do a physical to check before just accepting it, especially if you have family history.

I'm thinking about screwing my freestanding power rack to my floor so that I can install band pegs on the bottom rails.

Shouldn't be too hard right??

Into concrete?

You’re gonna need a hammer drill.

I’m sure you can rent one somewhere if you need to. But yeah hammer drill and wedge anchors is what you need I’d suspect.

Back
Top Bottom