STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

:rofl::rofl:

He got 2+ of my accounts banned and got me banned from lots of threads.

Free Soundview
I’d youre Damon Dando you’ve def said some racist stuff. So yea glad you got banned. Don’t get caught slipping. I know how u Boston cats be.

I’d youre Damon Dando you’ve def said some racist stuff. So yea glad you got banned. Don’t get caught slipping. I know how u Boston cats be.

Racist towards which ethnic group?

Lol. Would love a screenshot or evidence. I’m from Milwaukee btw.

Last edited:
Never fails. There's always beef every 3-4 months in this thread.

We gotta be better Y'all. We all in this together.

Is all this beef a sign of NT roid abuse?

giphy.gif

are there any shoes that would be suitable for both running and lifting? trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone with the funds I have, the nike free's have been doing me well so far. Thanks!

are there any shoes that would be suitable for both running and lifting? trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone with the funds I have, the nike free's have been doing me well so far. Thanks!

I use Nike Free 4.0 Flyknits and they're fine, although it probably depends on the type of running you do.

I might snag a pair of NB Minimus for lifting and just use the Frees for running.

wear anything to lift in, preferably a flatter style shoe..

Invest in good running shoes if you’re running 5+ miles a week.

It’ll be a good investment.

Go to a local running store to determine if you pronate or super pronate to be able to identify a shoe specific to your running style.

Or maybe an insole in which will help.

wear anything to lift in, preferably a flatter style shoe..

Invest in good running shoes if you’re running 5+ miles a week.

It’ll be a good investment.

Go to a local running store to determine if you pronate or super pronate to be able to identify a shoe specific to your running style.

Or maybe an insole in which will help.
interested in what you mean by good running shoes? any suggestions? thanks for the info man :smile:

I would say Metcons, preferably the Free x Metcons or the Flyknit 1's/2's if you plan on running more than a mile or two. Shy away from the Metcons (1's), 2's, or 3's: you can definitely lift in them but they are not comfortable for running in. Haven't gone running in my 4's yet, but they'd probably only feel marginally better than the 3's.:rolleyes

What kind of lifting?

I just lift in socks. Shoes feel unstable anymore.

Not all my lifts but anything in a rack and most leg day stuff.

Anyone use WeightDrop app? Started using it a few days ago.

Week 3, Day 2: 4AM -- Back Squat/ Sumo DL

1. T1: Back Squat: w/u
1x5 @ 245; 1x3 @ 275; 1x1+ [5] @ 310; 1x1 @ 325; 1x1 @ 360; 1x1 @ 380; 1x3 @ 295; 1x3 @ 275; 1x3 @ 260; 1x5 @ 245; 1x5 @ 230; 1x5+ [5] @ 210
2. T2: Sumo Deadlift:
1x5 @ 210; 1x5 @ 250; 1x1@365; 1x1@405; 1x1@455; 1x3,5,7,4,6,8 @ 290
3. Leg Press 3x10 ss/
4. Smith Standing Calf Raise 4x12
5. Glute-Ham Raise 2x10
6. Lying Leg Curls 2x10 gs/
7. Leg Extensions 4x12
8. Seated Leg Curls 2x12 gs/
9. Thigh Abductor 3x12
10. Thigh Adductor 3x12
11. Weighted Decline Sit-ups 3x12
12. Seated Calf Raise 4x20

Summary: 53 working sets
Time: 2 hrs, 27mins.

Funny cause it’s day 9 for me as well but I’m cutting on just a caloric deficit. Down 3 pounds today.

Nice! I’m not even tracking what I’m eating, except I’m conscious of the carbs, of course. I haven’t even worked out since Friday. I’d probably have even better results, if I had.

Back
Top Bottom