STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Functional training day.

Mboy, where the pics at cuz.

6AB77240-8B94-4EDB-B851-0202E933B35B.jpeg

Shoes can be all preference. I honestly don't believe in any shoe that can be comfortable for running and lifting heavy.

I would agree with this. Ive squatted in everything and Romaleos are still king for me but you couldn't run 5 feet in those :lol:

Just got back into lifting heavy for about a month now and sciatica pain is flaring up in my lower back/left leg. Really don't want to stop squatting/deadlifting. I'm gonna try to focus more on hip mobility stretches, core work, and strengthening my glutes/hamstrings. Any advice/experience/recommendations ?

Just got back into lifting heavy for about a month now and sciatica pain is flaring up in my lower back/left leg. Really don't want to stop squatting/deadlifting. I'm gonna try to focus more on hip mobility stretches, core work, and strengthening my glutes/hamstrings. Any advice/experience/recommendations ?

I had sciatica last year. my advice is stop deadlifting and squatting. stretch it out multiple times at home and once you start feeling a bit better, do bodyweight squats and bodyweight deadlift (pretend you're holding a bar lol).

Dont lay down all day and make sure you continue walking and stretching. took me about a full year to heal but im back now and stronger than ever on my squats and deadlifts. one ****** thing about an injury like this is you lose so much motivation. had to force myself on a paid customized program to get my motivation back.

Week 3, Day 3: 4:15am workout

nSuns 5/3/1 - Day 3 (Military/Incline Bench Press, 5/3/1 Day):
1. Military Press: w/u
1x5x115; 1x3x130; 1x1+ [5]x145 1x1x155; 1x1x160; 1x1x165; 1x3x140; 1x3x130; 1x3x125; 1x5x115; 1x5x110; 1x5+ [5]x100;
2. Incline Bench Press:
1x6x110; 1x5x135; 3,5,7,4,6,8 @160
3. DB Bench Press 3x8, straight sets
4. High-Low Cable Flyes 3x12, straight sets
5. Decline Chest Press 2x10, 1x20,
6. Machine Shoulder Press 2x10,1x15,
7. DB Side Lateral Raise 3x12, straight sets
8. Barbell Shrugs 3x10, straight sets
9. Upright Cable Row 3x10, straight sets
10. Cable Rear Delt Flyes 3x12, straight sets
11. Face Pulls 3x12, straight sets

Summary: 47 working sets
Time: 2hrs, 02 mins.

1 mile jog

For real. The people that make the most money in the fitness industry are "influencers" that just send generic programs and diet plans.

I have a few female friends who make stupid posts like this with a photo of them in a double bicep with an arched back to emphasize their cheeks. Need to start unfollowing these people. Maybe even delete IG.

:emoji_ballot_box_with_check: Lift heavy
:emoji_ballot_box_with_check: Eat clean
:emoji_ballot_box_with_check: Get rest

:emoji_no_entry_sign: Don't be afraid of getting "bulky"
:emoji_no_entry_sign: Eating a cookie won't kill you
:emoji_no_entry_sign: Don't let others tell you you can't

:lol:

I always ignore what the girls say, just enjoy the views. I had one block me for calling her out on her bull **** :lol: all that fake empowering women BS but bash men every chance they get and act like they aren't posting half naked pictures just to get compliments.

I could never listen to, nor take any advice from, someone that I cannot touch and see in person. That goes for everything. I did not become a good basketball player via social media, didn't even learn to dress well from simply looking at pictures. I started lifting before there was anything resembling an internet, and I am amazed as to how gullible people have become since its inception.

i wanna offer programming but actual custom tailored programs. like i have them fill out a very detailed questionnaire and I make a program out of that.

I feel like I would enjoy that a lot.

I have a few female friends who make stupid posts like this with a photo of them in a double bicep with an arched back to emphasize their cheeks. Need to start unfollowing these people. Maybe even delete IG.

IG is cancer lol. Lots of “IG workouts” on there. People doing completely stupid ****. Then you have the super ripped dudes laying things out. People don’t realize they rape all their stuff within the span of a couple weeks and then fill out again/hydrate.

A lot of sexy fitness chicks tho

A lot of sexy fitness chicks tho

Yeah I just wish they'd stay in their lane. Deceiving gullible people because they're pretty. Giving out trash fitness info.

I'd rather have them just post their thong shots and say "Look at me, I'm young and I have good genetics. Please like."

Last edited:
I don’t mind anyone doing whatever they want as long as it’s giving them what they want in some way shape or form. Just don’t lie to me lol.

Back
Top Bottom