STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not a fan of soup.

Except for this one time i had tomato soup, with cheese in it. Maaaaaaaaan that was good af

Good luck squatting when females are in the gym

That's when you work in.
banderas.png

I’d love to open a grimey old school gym that bans phones.

Throw a computer in there and hook it up to a system that bangs. Put on whatever music you want. You might even be forced to interact with someone like the old days.

That's why I chose the boxing gym I go to. No BS, real deal. It's above a youth center near the hood. None of that fancy **** charging 100+ a month. Mad champs came outta there so they been doing something right. Not that I'm tryna be a champ but means they know their ****. Price is bless too.

I drive bout 20-25min (15 on weekend mornings) from the East end to downtown to go there and I feel no ways about it.

I’d love to open a grimey old school gym that bans phones.

Throw a computer in there and hook it up to a system that bangs. Put on whatever music you want. You might even be forced to interact with someone like the old days.

i was looking up what it costs to open a gym... theres so much expense in it its not even worth it lmao. it'll be years before you start seeing money back in your pocket.

maybe i should just make a home gym lol

I have access to several gyms, one includes an Equinox here in NYC. Fine women there, nice cardio and classes, Pilates, Yoga. The muscle head lifting goes on at a gym in BK that I venture to on the weekends, a few IFBB pros show up there, I see Kai Greene in there from time to time. It is cool to hit that up when I need motivation. Mofo's who juice there are downright huge. My personal quiet spot is a NYC Dept of Parks gym that only costs 150 dollars a year. The hoops court is empty when I go, so I can run drills by myself, and the weight training gym is adequate enough to accommodate a good basic workout, without interruption. My apartment building has a gym as well, nice. I truly have no excuse to not train in some capacity, daily.

That's why I chose the boxing gym I go to. No BS, real deal. It's above a youth center near the hood. None of that fancy **** charging 100+ a month. Mad champs came outta there so they been doing something right. Not that I'm tryna be a champ but means they know their ****. Price is bless too.

I drive bout 20-25min (15 on weekend mornings) from the East end to downtown to go there and I feel no ways about it.

I feel you man. My gym is the same. Hella pros and syringes in the garbage. :lol:

I pay 60 bucks a month for me and my girl.

That’s how it’s supposed to be though. I’m trying to lift in a loud smelly basement that’s blasting yg. Not an immaculate wooden room full of mirrors playing Katy perry.

i was looking up what it costs to open a gym... theres so much expense in it its not even worth it lmao. it'll be years before you start seeing money back in your pocket.

maybe i should just make a home gym lol

You don’t do it for the money, you gotta get a cheap *** spot in the hood and get rogue to plug the equipment. They give gyms huge price breaks and a lot of free stuff. At least they do for the owner of my gym.

I feel you man. My gym is the same. Hella pros and syringes in the garbage. :lol:

I pay 60 bucks a month for me and my girl.

That’s how it’s supposed to be though. I’m trying to lift in a loud smelly basement that’s blasting yg. Not an immaculate wooden room full of mirrors playing Katy perry.

Ya man I seen a fiend from back in the day one night in the alleyway. Dude asked me for change, I was like bruh you still alive?!:wow:

210 6x8 2 second pause squats with safety bar

Waiter walks about 600 ft per arm

6x8 incline bench 155

5x12x12 side lateral ss rear delt w db’s

Arms

Legs everyday is :pimp:

Gonna jump rope later.

hit chest hard today and then did the worst cardio after:

500m Rower
incline push ups on medicine ball - to fail
push ups to fail

5 rds

NSuns day 2 Tuesday. (Yesterday’s workout) 1hr 45min
19FD7841-36C2-4D28-8E88-3ACF564EB6F5.png
E733EA00-5D1D-4ED6-B7F2-9A57317902F6.png

3) Single Leg, Leg Press. 4 x12 (I like this)
4) Leg ext. 3x12 ss
5) Hamstring Curls 3x12
6) Seated Calf raises 5x15
7) standing calf raises 4x12
8) Leg raises ss 3x12
9) Machine Seated crunches 3x15
10) Oblique sit ups??? 3x12

NSuns Day 3
34B5FE09-C9E9-4B45-BF35-034C8C40FBF0.png

1FB73109-5583-402A-B09D-33B102FD4521.png

3) Flat DB Bench 4x8
4) Machine shoulder press 3x10