STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Not sure why, but just ran at the hottest time of the day.

Back and bis earlier this AM.

Followed by a 5k tempo run.

02A0C502-89C0-4BBD-BD4F-E697039F2C5F.jpeg
Looking brolic

Oh if you meant in terms of equipment then yea, this is prob the best gym in Maryland. Also look into golds gym in capital heights.

What accessories?
Wrist wraps on da bench placed beautifully into an X

finally hit my goal of 190. (189.9 after a burger and fry cheat day yesterday)
took me way longer than it ever has to drop the weight. and that's with being on a strict meal plan since about Janurary. Started at about 215 in November. I usually lose about 10 the first month i lost like 5 and it's just been slowly creeping ever since.
I'm thinking of waiting to bulk until next year. and just stay on my lower carb meal plan til at least thanksgiving/christmas this year.
I want to hit 180 by the end of summer.
I don't think I want to be over 200 again. It's way harder for me to lose weight now that I'm getting older and can't hit those 2 a day cardio sessions like I use to.
Time to let my skin catch uppto the weight loss from years before.

Just stay where you want to be for weight...

You’re already strong and can get stronger without bulking. That whole you gotta bulk to get strong thing isn’t true.

Yeah if you’re a twig sure you do but you’re already at a good size.

Just stay where you want to be for weight...

You’re already strong and can get stronger without bulking. That whole you gotta bulk to get strong thing isn’t true.

Yeah if you’re a twig sure you do but you’re already at a good size.
only problem is my metabolism has hit the brakes (for the last 4 years really)
This might be blasphemy but i don't really need to get much stronger. I have no reason to be DL500+ squating 500+ benching 350+.. I'ma still go heavy but im not competing any more. I may decide to get my weight up next year. but i've always wanted to be 185 but solid. i'll work on that the rest of the year.
i'm not starving. I allow myself some cheat food and a beer or so 1-2 times a week.
i only really thought about IF just because im starting a new job soon and it may be hard to get it in when i need to get it in

finally hit my goal of 190. (189.9 after a burger and fry cheat day yesterday)
took me way longer than it ever has to drop the weight. and that's with being on a strict meal plan since about Janurary. Started at about 215 in November. I usually lose about 10 the first month i lost like 5 and it's just been slowly creeping ever since.
I'm thinking of waiting to bulk until next year. and just stay on my lower carb meal plan til at least thanksgiving/christmas this year.
I want to hit 180 by the end of summer.
I don't think I want to be over 200 again. It's way harder for me to lose weight now that I'm getting older and can't hit those 2 a day cardio sessions like I use to.
Time to let my skin catch uppto the weight loss from years before.
I hear Cryo is good for skin tightening.

I feel you tdogg.

I’m more working on my 5x5 maxes now than singles because I’m not competing and it’s just not a big deal to me.

Anyone know of some good resources for more athletic based workouts (if that even makes sense). I play soccer year round and I'm looking for workouts that are focused on a mixture of rehabilitation, strengthening, athletic type movements, and not necessarily just getting in the gym and lifting heavy, although I don't mind a mixture of that thrown in as well.

Anyone know of some good resources for more athletic based workouts (if that even makes sense). I play soccer year round and I'm looking for workouts that are focused on a mixture of rehabilitation, strengthening, athletic type movements, and not necessarily just getting in the gym and lifting heavy, although I don't mind a mixture of that thrown in as well.
Breakingmuscle.com

YouTube what all the team workouts look like for whatever squad. Steal them all

how much are you guys paying monthly for the gym?

im paying $80 and month for 3 gyms. 2 golds and 1 powerlifting gym for 40 a month weekend access only (fri-sun)

Follow Eric Cressey on social media. He has a lot of great, valuable info for athletes. He coaches pro baseball players.

Anyone ever have the Extreme Milk Chocolate flavor of ON whey? I usually get Double RIch but I want to switch up.

35 for City Sports all access.

City Sports is the Norcal equivalent of LA Fitness so if I go to Socal i get those too.

Went to DL last night and forgot my belt, chalk, and hexbumpers :frown:. Worked up to a 4×425.

I think I'm about to dead my planet fitness membership and join a state of the art gym for $65/month. It's been nice but it's time to step it up to a better facility.

Back
Top Bottom