STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Nani?
lupe1.png

my original post omitted this information

Downloaded an app called Spren. Claims to be as accurate as Dexa and Underwater scanning using your phone. Results are about what I got from my last inbody scan (well better, shows I am moving in the right direction anyways). Gonna get an in idy on the way to the gym and see if it agrees 26% bodyfat or so. FULLSEND999 if yall download the app lets you use it free forever and for as many scans/reports as you want

IMG_2128.png

Downloaded an app called Spren. Claims to be as accurate as Dexa and Underwater scanning using your phone. Results are about what I got from my last inbody scan (well better, shows I am moving in the right direction anyways). Gonna get an in idy on the way to the gym and see if it agrees 26% bodyfat or so. FULLSEND999 if yall download the app lets you use it free forever and for as many scans/reports as you want

IMG_2128.png

The Chinese already have all my other information so I’ll go head and send it.

restarting all over again starting today. feeling getting my bounce and stride back. next stop, weights day tomorrow.

😂😮‍💨 y’all harsh…can’t make out the weight to be fair dude was in a disadvantaged position leverage wise for that machine

Nah, that's on him.

Running over like he's a damn paramedic on Grey's Anatomy or some ish when he know he a damb weakling.
dead.png

Unless that's his gym friend or Super Smash Bro I'm prolly letting her cook at the bottom of the machine and continuing my workout on some
unimpressed.png
ish.

Back
Top Bottom